What's your favorite dog breed?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Sere, Sep 27, 2020.

1. There are a lot of breeds that I like; English Springer Spaniel, Basset Hound, Great Dane, Saint Bernard, Dalmatian. Those are just a few of the kinds that I like the appearance of.

2. Kiwi

Kiwi Newcomer

Papillons are cute, though I think a mix of breeds is best to avoid health problems etc. I think my ideal dog would have those cute papillon ears, but be a little bigger and less of a yappy terrier than a purebred would likely be!

3. MeganChan

MeganChan Resident Game Owner

My sister had a mix of those with a Pomeranian. Was a cute dog, and always happy but loved to bark.

4. bluejay

bluejay Newcomer

i love spitz-type breeds! i think my dream dog would be a keeshond, but spitz dogs are pretty much all high energy, and i live too solitary a lifestlye to be able to reasonably provide for one

5. Sway

Sway Newcomer

I am torn between a few. Huskies are hilarious, but Golden Retrievers are big goofballs (I have both).

6. I ADORE German Shepherd Dogs and always will. But I definitely have a soft spot for mixed-breed rescues. They can be some of the most beautiful dogs.

7. Cirago
    Overworked

Cirago Resident Patron

I love coton du tulears and bichons. They're as soft as little clouds and have such big personalities!

8. I’m partial to labs myself

9. Siren

Siren Newcomer Game Owner

Definitely Huskies with German Shepherds close behind

10. shark
    Batty

shark Newcomer

Always a mutt. The sillier they look, the better.
    But if I had to choose - shiba inu. Doge is my dog.

11. GSDs are a staple in my home, but I love most any dog - as long as they're well-behaved. I usually love them even if they're not, as long as they're not violent.

12. Chan

Chan Newcomer

Sibirian husky + Shetland sheepdog