Games What do you think of live streaming services like Twitch?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Shriker, Sep 1, 2014.

?

Have you ever watched a live stream?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  3. Watch? I stream one myself!

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  1. SolemnSiren

SolemnSiren Newcomer

I live stream when I do digital art a lot! It's fun.

2. Brittlez
    Barefooter

Brittlez Resident Game Owner

It's alright but I get distracted easily. Would rather play the game myself lol

3. PsySneks
    Badass

PsySneks Newcomer Game Owner

Twitch is pretty cool, I mean it's a site that allows you to connect with Millions around the world and watch them, play games, play sports, generally anything. It's practically a live version of youtube. Though its tougher to get a start up on it, cause most people will prefer watching the larger streamers.

4. TheVineyard

TheVineyard Newcomer Game Owner

I have no idea what twitch is?? I do watch live streams though!

5. RachD
    Caffeine Fix

RachD Resident Game Owner

We have a twitch channel where we game (ThisMeansWar72) - got into it after I got hooked on watching Soviet Womble, Cyanide, HybridPanda, SeaNanners, Gassy Mexican... and so many others now are on my YouTube Subscriptions. The entire family and a lot of our friends play video games with us and we stream it. It's by no means a money maker for us, but it's so much fun just interacting and making other friends through gaming...

6. Meow
    Adorable

Meow Newcomer Game Owner

Most of my live streams come from YouTube with the select few people I enjoy watching.

7. RachD
    Caffeine Fix

RachD Resident Game Owner

I'm thinking I might try YouTube streaming in the future as well. We have a video channel but I've been so busy that it's not been updated in a bit.

Meow likes this.
  8. Camy

Camy Newcomer Game Owner

They're so fun to watch artists and events too. KleiEntertainment ones though had a really neat feature with Twitch that we all put in numbers for an event to occur (i.e. Frog Rain, exactly how it sounds for Don't Starve Together) and it activated it. It's really a great way to be interactive with fans of a game and artwork. I got to meet five people in a close friend of mine's art-stream and we've been tight since using Discord afterward.