Games The Sims

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Twisted, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Nixie

Nixie Newcomer Game Owner

Sims 3 all the way, absolutely adore it! I love making long lined families with lots of links to the rest of the town, nice to keep up with everyone eh?

I also love custom worlds, I'm currently playing Sunlit Tides and revamp of Sunset Valley *sighs* They sound like such nice places!

2. Hiccup
    Insomnious

Hiccup Newcomer Game Owner

I LOVE playing the sims when I just want to mindlessly DO SOMETHING, I like making characters from shows and games that I like and setting them free LMAO! Building houses is fun too, mine always suck but...WELL I TRY. That counts for something hehe.

3. ScottRyder

ScottRyder Newcomer Game Owner

Heck yeah! I have 310 hours clocked up on Sims 4. Haven't gotten any of the new expansion packs but my friend says the kids ones are amazing. I'm holding out for pets though!

4. Boneshakers
    Badass

Boneshakers Newcomer Game Owner

Since the lockdowns I have played waaaaay too much Sims ;( I would echo what Ktulu said about the loading screens.. they can be long and annoying. I find I spend most of my time building and/or making Sims... the live mode can get a bit boring?

5. Bees

Bees Newcomer Game Owner

All I've used the Sims for in the last couple years has been creating Sim versions of my OC's, but that's well worth it. They're great for drawing references and I use them instead of faceclaims, because I find it a lot easier to create a Sim than to find a person who looks like my character.

6. FerociousUniverse
    Adorable

FerociousUniverse Newcomer Game Owner

I have wasted sooooo many hours of my life on The Sims. I currently play TS4.

While I occasionally play the 'game' side of things, I spend most of my time building and tweaking my Sims in the CAS.

7. UndeadEyes

UndeadEyes Newcomer Game Owner

I play them when they come out for a bit than stop. My roommate goes all out and does a lot of modding (Dirty ones) and basically turns it into an adult game. XD

8. roleplaygateway

roleplaygateway Newcomer

LOVE the sims.

Have been playing the Sims 4, and I have to admit, nothing really squares up to the Sims 2. I think the Sims 2 was the best version of it. Now it just feels too...easy.

9. Lani
    Asleep

Lani Newcomer

I looooove the Sims! It is a guilty pleasure of mine, as I already drop dollars on the multitude of packs and expansions. I never really got to play Sims 1 much, as I didn't get my own computer until Sims 2 was already out, but I enjoyed playing Sims 1 at my childhood friend's house.

I absolutely adored Sims 2. I must agree with Roleplaygateway, Sims 2 was the generation I probably enjoyed most. I mean, I enjoyed Sims 3 (besides the crazy long loading screens) and love Sims 4, but Sims 2 just had such a cool vibe. I'd love Sims 2 with the quality of life improvements of Sims 4.

10. fishbulb
    Bookworm

fishbulb Newcomer Game Owner

I play the Sims and I play it very much like an RPG. I create personalities and histories for my Sims, but those stories pretty much just exist inside my head because there's no real way to get it in-game. I try my best with what the game offers, though.

11. Pox924

Pox924 Newcomer

I shamelessly turn all my RP characters into Sims. I've been playing Sims 4 but, imo, nothing will ever beat Sims 3. I loved their Supernatural pack soooooo much

12. Imagecorrupted

Imagecorrupted Newcomer Game Owner

I love sims! I've played countless hours on sims. Been playing since it first came out. Sims 2 was good, but sims 3 was by far the best when it comes to creativity and world-building. Sims medieval is by far my favorite when I have a simple RP medieval/pirates itch. Sims 4 is pretty fun; However, I find myself missing things like fairies and horses that Sims 3 had. xD