How long have you been roleplaying?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Amorous, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Hmm I think about 15 years.

2. I'm at around 16 years currently. Now how long have I been roleplaying DECENTLY? That number is a bit lower. XD

3. I started when I was about 9 and I'm now 25 soo... 16 years?
    That seems soooo long now that I look at it...

4. Online: 12 years
    Offline+online: too many

5. Since 2008, so that makes it about a decade already.

6. I’ve been roleplaying for about 8-9 years. I only recently wandered out to forum sites 2 years ago

7. whoo boy!
    If we include tabletop, I can go all the way back to the Basic TRS DnD package, complete with its "Keep on the Borderlands" module. If we include MMO's, I can at least go Back to 60-cap WoW.
    But forum rp, I'd guess about 6 years.

8. Just about 11 years? I was around nine when I started I think.

9. I'd say about 6 years.

10. About 17 years I believe. I don't recall when exactly I started but I'm fairly sure it was not long after we got high speed internet somewhere around 2001

11. I think I started when I was around 12 or so? Obviously I was terrible back then. I'm 30 now, but I wouldn't actually credit myself as having RPed that whole time time; probably only about 10 years or so of solid writing?

12. I started roleplaying back in 2000.... so about 18-19 years with a select few hiatuses here and there.

Mim likes this.
  13. Since 1979. I first played Advanced Dungeons and Dragons when my older brother came back from college. Some of his friends invited him (and me the little tag along brother) to come play this new game everyone was playing. And I have been hooked ever since.

14. twelve years now! :D

15. About 7 or 8 years ago i think, caught itnerest after playing the Fantasy Flight version of Star Wars RPG. Then mostly on virtual settings, forum-RPGs and ocasionally a DD ngiht with friends, although only stadalones, no campaigns.

16. I've been roleplaying, on and off, for about 14 years.

17. I started playing in HS - so ... 15 years now? Geez... :D