Movies Films You Can't Wait For

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by deliriums child, Aug 28, 2013.

1. circe
    Amazed

circe Newcomer Game Owner

I can't wait for Civil War and Suicide Squad. AND maybe finding dory cause <3

2. Stormhelm Kingdom

Stormhelm Kingdom Newcomer Game Owner

The new Star Trek!

3. Idle Omens
    Insomnious

Idle Omens Newcomer Game Owner

The Killing Joke, mostly. Was waiting for Ghost Busters before I saw it and loved it, now am waiting for Khal Drogo to bring new love to Aquaman. I wish there was an Injustice movie. Heh. As I saw a post of Persona 3, I am waiting for the final part of it. Hopefully they will fix the problems the earlier parts had. (Really, was it such a problem to do what they did with Persona 4? It made the story much funner to sit through.)

Clockwork Galaxy likes this.
  4. LadyLizard

LadyLizard Newcomer

I'm looking forward to the Justice League and Suicide Squad movies. And I crossed the new Ghostbusters off my list yesterday (would definitely recommend).

Clockwork Galaxy and Mim like this.
  5. Fawkes

Fawkes Newcomer Game Owner

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them! I've been waiting for this for waaayyy too long!

Clockwork Galaxy likes this.
  6. rhysie

rhysie Newcomer

Assassins Creed & Resident Evil

7. MNHorus
    Cheeky

MNHorus Resident

Going in style looks awfully interesting. Especially when you have batmans butler and that guy who played god..with his godly voice in the movie. Also I want to see the new Spiderman Homecoming

8. grimfox

grimfox Resident Game Owner

I'm dying to see the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie, or really ANY movie! I developed a very sensitive tree nut allergy that includes coconut, and most movie theaters pop with coconut oil. :(

9. Hiccup
    Insomnious

Hiccup Newcomer Game Owner

I'm really curious what Disney has planned for this supposed Lion King remake I've heard about...I don't actually know if it's 100% real, but after seeing the Jungle Book and the levels of cool they can accomplish with their animation team? I'm pretty psyched to see how it turns out. Might be an unpopular opinion...But I'm a sucker for seeing things in different ways and different styles, it's really cool to see how they can re-imagine worlds that they've already created, play with characters in different ways, maybe they'll focus on Scar more the way they did Maleficent? Who knows! It's pretty exciting though!

10. Sage

Sage Newcomer

Wonder Woman definitely (I'm seeing it tomorrow and am super mad I didn't have time to see it last weekend).

I'm also super excited for the next Fantastic Beasts, Valerian: City of 1000 Planets, and the new Kingsmen!

11. Archivist
    Balanced

Archivist Resident Game Owner

Transformers The Last Knight and the rest of the franchise ( 9 films total- so far)