Movies Films You Can't Wait For

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by deliriums child, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Nathan Hunter
    Badass

Nathan Hunter Resident Game Owner

Lazarus effect looks interesting, not a huge fan of horror but never mind a bit of scientific necromancy :)

2. ranranbolly

ranranbolly Fresh Blood

This coming weekend, I am stoked for 'What We Do in the Shadows'. Looks hilarious.

3. This week has a WHOLE ROW OF STEVEN UNIVERSE :D

4. 78945

78945 Newcomer

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
    Avengers: Age of Ultron

5. ziggyest

ziggyest Newcomer

There are many I am dying to see but right now my obsessions are Jurassic World and Fantastic Beasts and where to find them.

6. Kazzle

Kazzle Newcomer

Deadpool!

7. lion
    Classy

lion Newcomer

I'm always looking forward to new movies. I must say I'm really excited for more in the Avatar universe. I know the movie gets a lot of flack for being "unoriginal," but considering how much time it must have taken to design such a unique world, I think that's an unfair assessment personally. So what if the overarching plot has been done before? EVERY plot has been done before if you wind it down to its barest bones. But hey, that's my opinion lol.

I'm also looking forward to the final Hunger Games movie. Though I did not particularly like the books, the movies have been pretty great so far. At least after the first one. The first one made me want to puke (shaky camerawork for the NOT win lol).

8. Shyuuhei

Shyuuhei Newcomer

Avengers 2 and the rest of the Avatar series. I'm easily appeased. @@ And Don't watch many movies anyway.

9. Vastrix

Vastrix Newcomer

An English dubbing of the upcoming Dragon Ball Z: F is for Resurrection

10. Jurassic World, Avengers 2 and Star Wars

11. remylacroix

remylacroix Newcomer Game Owner

The New Vacation movie. Looks hilarious.

12. ButSheisFierce
    Batty

ButSheisFierce Newcomer Game Owner

Deadpool, Cooties (looks really funny), Crimson Peak (cause hiddles and I love gothic horror), Jurassic World (Andy Dwyer as the raptor whisperer), Minions, Ant-man, Mr. Holmes, Victor Frankenstein (The cast is amazing), Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies, Live action Mulan (Scared about that one too. Hopefully, they don't mess it up), Starwars, Mockingjay, Scorch Trials

13. Captain America: Civil War

14. miami1984

miami1984 Newcomer

Honestly I'm pretty excited for Jurassic World. I haven't seen it yet and I'm stoked to see 3D IMAX dinos.

15. Hyrule Castle

Hyrule Castle Newcomer

Can't wait to see Mad Max

Shriker likes this.
  16. Star Wars: Age of Darkness
    Mockingjay: Part 2 (The Hunger Games)

They're coming out with a Goosebumps movie in October and I've seen the trailer for it and...it looks okay? It'll be a good laugh, at least.

17. Nox

Nox Newcomer

I tend to use my son as an excuse to go watch movies, and he's pretty good even if he's not that interested in it. Looking forward to getting to see Ant Man and the new Fantastic 4. Plus there are sooo many new ones that look good.

18. Baphomet

Baphomet Newcomer

X-men: Apocalypse
    Captain America: Civil War

19. Anactoria
    Batty

Anactoria Newcomer Game Owner

Crimson Peak and The Witch are the two I'm most looking forward to. If only the latter would get an official release date...

20. Ammut
    Dr Pepper Addict

Ammut DTD's Resident Cat Lady Game Owner

and 3
    and 4...
    You get the idea.

Also, the World of Warcraft movie.