Games Favourite Video Games and the Ones You're Playing Now

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Hastur Carcosa, Sep 8, 2013.

1. LasValencia

LasValencia Newcomer Game Owner

r2d2 and witchers

2. webs

webs Resident Game Owner

I really like casual or simulation games. Sims 4 being my main love, Darkest Dungeon and Two Point Hospital a close joint-second, and Planet Zoo after that.

3. Been playing games since I was like, three or four years old and haven't stopped. Favorite game is probably Kirby's Adventure on the NES since it was the first game I ever beat all on my own.

4. Cheshire
    Adorable

Cheshire Newcomer Game Owner

Animal Crossing and Pokemon are both my favorites and what I'm playing right now.

5. Krank
    Malnourished

Krank Newcomer Game Owner

Favorite series is the most underrated horror duo I've ever played, Condemned: Criminal Origins and Condemned: Bloodshot. Heavy influence from both when crafting my own lore and atmosphere for just about anything nowadays.

6. Sere

Sere Resident Game Owner

World of Warcraft: Though I am on hold until the expansion.
    League of Legends.
    League of Legends Teamfight Tactics.
    Fall Guys.
    Among Us: Super fun when you have a lot of people to play with. Which if anyone wants more folks to play with, lemme know!
    Apex.
    Overwatch.
    MTG Arena.
    Dead by Daylight: Not quite as much anymore, but still fun every now and again.

7. Bees

Bees Newcomer Game Owner

Destiny 2 has eaten my life for the last, oh, 18 months? I almost regret it because I used to play an RPG, finish it, and move on to another one, but since Destiny updates every week, I can't exactly "finish" it and move on.

8. Ottoman
    Goofy

Ottoman Newcomer Game Owner

My favorite games run a pretty wide gambit - Age of Kings, Stellaris, Tannenberg, Red Faction, Ace Combat - but I've been playing a lot of Morrowind again lately. Started a marksman build, no stealth, and messing deep with alchemy for the first time. It's a wild, wild ride.

9. Sprite
    Spaced

Sprite Newcomer Game Owner

The Dragon Age games. I try other games, but I always come back to Thedas.

10. roleplaygateway

roleplaygateway Newcomer

I always wind up back in Skyrim, it's very inspirational as far as dungeon-building goes for me despite it's repetitive nature. I really like running around outdoors ahaha.

Other than that, anything Sid Meier has made has my heart!

11. Sivvi
    Cheerful

Sivvi Newcomer

Dust: An Elysian Tail has always been my favourite. However, I've grown to love Yonder: The Cloud Catcher as well. These days I just play Roblox. :3

12. flea_rave

flea_rave Newcomer

rdr2 my beloved. im in the middle of far too many loz games right now,,