Games Favourite Video Games and the Ones You're Playing Now

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Hastur Carcosa, Sep 8, 2013.

1. RachD
    Caffeine Fix

RachD Resident Game Owner

Does anyone combine RPG and Video Games? I've seen the hubs play on GTA5 as a character on there. They have dedicated RP servers from what I understand. Also, in various other MMORPGs people really get into the creation and pursuit of being their character, so have you ever translated a "writing RP" character into a character on your game?

valucre likes this.
  2. Susan Scuro

Susan Scuro Newcomer

I am pretty unoriginal. I am a world of warcraft fan.

3. Jax

Jax Newcomer Game Owner

Lately I have been really into replaying Assassins Creed, especially Black Flag! I am a sucker for pirate stories, and historical fiction

4. Elllie

Elllie Newcomer

I have so many I can't really decide. Fallout, Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, Telltale Games (mainly the Walking Dead), The Last of Us, Dragon Age. If it's RPG related, I'll most likely like it. I play all the games on this list to this day!

5. White Diamond

White Diamond Newcomer Game Owner

I like to play dragon ball xenoverse 1 and 2, sims 4, call of duty, Pokémon Sun and Moon, Digimon Series games and others.. it's a lot.

6. Crystalfrost

Crystalfrost Newcomer Game Owner

Soooo my favorite video game is ancient. It's for the original Nintendo system and it's called Bubble Bobble. It's the most adorable thing on planet earth. You play little cute dinosaurs and blow bubbles at monsters.

7. Estorica
    Benevolent

Estorica Newcomer Game Owner

I love JRPG, right now I am enjoying replaying the .Hack series on PC.

8. meows
    Batty

meows Newcomer Game Owner

mostly just world of warcraft for me lmao i'm such a sucker for it

9. valucre
    Magical

valucre Resident Game Owner

My favorite games are Chrono Cross with Legend of Dragoon a close runner up

Modern game I'm playing now is Bulletstorm

I'm also playing in retro, Earthbound to be particular

10. SRWIgnition

SRWIgnition Newcomer Game Owner

Legend of Dragoon is pretty great, agreed!

I really like Anarchy Reigns, Catherine, and Persona 4 Arena. I'll get more into the latest Guilty Gear game whenever they add Robo-Ky.

11. The Rebel

The Rebel Newcomer Game Owner

I've just started replaying fallout 4 and I'm pretty hooked on overwatch. My favorite games are final fantasy (mostly VI through X) zelda, fallout, borderlands, tomb raider, bioshock, portal, elder scrolls, half-life...

12. Rivfader

Rivfader Newcomer

Currently playing Divinity: Original Sin II and I'm loving it! Haven't ever played this kind of rpg before so I'm finding it really fun. I love the word and the exploring aspect so much.

13. Gota

Gota Newcomer Game Owner

Europa Universalis 4 - a game that is almost impossible to stop. Those who like it will probably know what I'm talking about.

14. My all time favorite is the Civilization collection, particularly 4 and 5. I also like The Sims 3 and starting to like The Sims 4. Other games I play are World of Warcraft, Dragon Age, Fable series, puzzle games, and hidden object games. I also actually really like bingo and enjoy pogo.

15. Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon Newcomer

Fallout: New Vegas is probably the game I've played the most.

16. RachD
    Caffeine Fix

RachD Resident Game Owner

Just an FYI - Ring of Elysium is not free to play on STEAM for North American Servers... so if anyone wants to hop into a very good battle royale that can shift between FPS and TPS - and also have fun ski boarding, hang gliding, and zip lining/climbing - this ones a good one. I'm addicted to this one as well as Dead by Daylight - look me up as PubSquirrel :-)

17. Gibson

Gibson Newcomer Game Owner

My favourite game of all time is Final Fantasy 7. I'm nervous about the re-make.

Right now I'm playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 and hoping to pick up Spider-Man and Red Dead Redemption 2 soon.

18. StormyWays13
    Apple Fan

StormyWays13 Newcomer Game Owner

I have been playing mostly mobile games lately. So here my current go-to's.
    1. The Sims Freeplay
    2. Pokemon Go
    3. Hogwarts Mystery
    4. The Sims Mobile

19. Kingbird
    Dr Pepper Addict

Kingbird Newcomer Game Owner

My fiance and I have been playing the new Smash Bros together, trying to unlock everything, haha.

On my own though, I've been playing Breath of the Wild (Still, I know! It's just one of my favorites). My forum's players got me hooked on Lioden too, as far as browser games xD;

20. inkbone

inkbone Newcomer

Smite is one I've been dedicated to for a long time.

Other than that... Don't Starve is a close second, as well as Terraria and the Sims if I'm feeling like playing house.