Games Favourite Video Games and the Ones You're Playing Now

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Hastur Carcosa, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Rehjul

Rehjul Newcomer

Lots of incredible games have been released recently, though my all-time favorite stands at a tie between Red Dead Redemption and Persona 3:FES. Two vastly different games in terms of play, but the plot of each was nearly impeccably executed, and both were fantastic representations of their assigned genre.

2. cookiecutter

cookiecutter Newcomer

All the dragon ages I'm obsessed with them I can't wait for the new one to come out :)

3. Shaman110

Shaman110 Newcomer

It would be a lie if I said I have a single favorite game but to actually give point to me posting here I'll list 3

*Dragon Age (All of them)
    *The elder scrolls (Oblivion and Skyrim)
    *Binary Domain

I got plenty more but I'd be here typing for much too long lol.

4. Amayah

Amayah Newcomer

1)Souls edge arcade game (think they rebranded to soul cal)
    2)House of the dead (also typing of the dead for PC lol)
    3)Link to the past
    4)any mario snes
    5)Heavy Rain

5. hayomayo

hayomayo Newcomer

the original pokemon is good, the original spyro and sonic games will always be the best though.

6. Wiley

Wiley Newcomer

I'm not playing much of anything at the moment, but the last game I played was Dragon Age: Inquisition. I was quite satisfied with the game. :)

Other favorite series are Mass Effect and Bioshock. When I was younger, I also thoroughly enjoyed the Spyro and Sly Cooper games.

7. Mass Effect 2 will probably always be my favourite game, with Portal a close second. I also really like watching pros play Starcraft, but I'm dreadful at actually playing that. :P

8. Phantom

Phantom Newcomer

Oooohhh, definitely skyrim, mass effect, and kingdom hearts here. Love the open world gameplay of skyrim, Mass effects lore, story, characters, etc, and KH is just a childhood favorite of mine that's stayed with me forever. Can't wait for KH3.

For the moment, I'm not really playing any game actively. I've picked up FFXIII and FFXIII-2 on steam because of a sale and will probably start playing those soon. I play LoL sometimes, but the community really makes the game.... not enjoyable.

9. Favorite Game Series? Probably either Pokemon and/or Harvest Moon (for any system). Right now I am playing Minecraft. My husband got me hooked on it. He should be ashamed of himself.

I lost interest in FF about 8 and could never pick it up again. I love Kingdom Hearts, but never got anything past the first game. So yeah...

10. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

I'm hooked on Monster Hunter 4 at the moment. :D

11. Nathan Hunter
    Badass

Nathan Hunter Resident Game Owner

The kids have gotten me sucked in to Dokugan Kingdom. I think that's how it's spelled, maybe. You know you're old when being able to have more than 3 save files is impressive :P

12. RexDraco

RexDraco Newcomer

Sadly I finished it, but a month or two straight of playing through the Dragon Age and Mass Effect series! They were fun!

13. Cyn
    Procrastinating

Cyn Newcomer Game Owner

I'm a big Sims fan (played since original sim city onward to sims 4), but recently been playing Stranded Deep, and it's addictive!

14. 78945

78945 Newcomer

I've been playing Dying Light. Also kind of waiting for The Division. Favorite free game right now is Robocraft.

15. PegasusFleet

PegasusFleet Newcomer Game Owner

I've been playing a fair bit of Tropico recently. It's got that Simcity feel but with a good sense of humour. I'm keen to give Cities Skylines a whirl- it looks like a better version of Simcity- but apparently I need to pay bills and stop buying every game that Steam recommends to me.

16. FF (Final Fantasy) Tactics, FF6, FF7, FF9. Oddworld. Heart of Darkness (my first ps1 game). Mario Tennis. Fallout. Mario Party. Mario Golf. Mario Kart. Dota.

Currently playing Oddworld: New 'n Tasty.

17. massacrahamster

massacrahamster Newcomer Game Owner

Slowly digging my way through Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. Usually it takes me a few hours to get through Pokémon games because I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, but not this one. I guess I'm afraid that it will end, because I'm REALLY enjoying it so far!
    The same thing happened for me when I played Deus ex human revolution. I have never finished it because I was having SO much fun with it that I didn't want it to end, ever.

18. Kazzle

Kazzle Newcomer

I've always really loved Persona, Shin Megami Tensei, and Devil Survivor games. The storylines in them are always pretty great, y'know?

19. lion
    Classy

lion Newcomer

I'm obsessed with the Dragon Age series currently. I'm on my third playthrough of Inquisition and I'm love~ing it XD

I also love Okami and Skyrim.

Other than that, I've played just about every horse-themed and Nancy Drew video game that exists.

20. Currently I'm playing Dragonball Xenoverse, WWE 2k15 and Rome Total War 2