Favorite RP Genre

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Carv, Aug 6, 2016.

1. LasValencia

LasValencia Newcomer Game Owner

supernatural, modern, fantasy

2. behemoth

behemoth Newcomer

lately it's been supernatural, either modern fantasy or medieval era fantasies!

3. Nia

Nia Newcomer Game Owner

Animals are my favorite but more specifically canine :D

4. Super DB Universe

Super DB Universe Newcomer Game Owner

Anime. I simply love how open it can be, almost literally limitless!

5. mystic by moonlight
    Amused

mystic by moonlight Newcomer Game Owner

Modern Supernatural. I like that I don't have to worry about second-guessing myself in regards to things like clothing, technology etc gives me more freedom but then adding the Supernatural element gives me that place to be more creative.

6. MeganChan

MeganChan Resident Game Owner

Mostly fantasy. Sometimes some sci-fi.

7. I like nearly every genre. I'm a huge sucker for anything fantasy or dystopian. I like having romance in my RPs as well. Not as the whole focus, since that gets pretty dull quickly, but alongside other things. I especially love it when I can build an entire world from scratch with my partner!

8. LunarScorpio
    Sleepy

LunarScorpio Newcomer Game Owner

Modern fantasy is my favorite; though, there are some fandoms that I really enjoy too. But yeah, if I had to pick one genre of roleplay, it would be modern fantasy hands down, every time.

9. Cheshire
    Adorable

Cheshire Newcomer Game Owner

Animals are my favorite. Abilities are a close second. They flip-flop often.

10. Krank
    Malnourished

Krank Newcomer Game Owner

Original dark fantasy hands down. I cannot for the life of me get into any sort of fandom anything. Give me original lore in an original setting with crazy Gothic-inspired supernatural beasties and I'm a happy camper.

11. Vermilion

Vermilion Newcomer

Some of my favorite RP genres are supernatural, fantasy, and animanga.

12. StarWarsGC

StarWarsGC Newcomer

Fantasy and Star Wars!!!

13. Sere

Sere Resident Game Owner

I like modern supernatural, real life, historical, historical/fantasy... I mean I like a lot of stuff. I have RP ADD.

14. Aisling
    Busy

Aisling Newcomer Game Owner

Definitely horror / grimmdark /adventure.

I honestly dabble in a little bit of everything though.

15. Boneshakers
    Badass

Boneshakers Newcomer Game Owner

I tend to play mostly supernatural/urban fantasy; I have always enjoyed hardcore cyberpunk, but have yet to find a really good site to satisfy that particular itch.

16. NessaXO

NessaXO Newcomer Game Owner

High Fantasy with an Anime aesthetic :]

17. Sivvi
    Cheerful

Sivvi Newcomer

Between Slice of Life and High Fantasy. High Fantasy because I prefer creating my own world, and own races, and not have to care about accuracy in the world. Slice of Life because there are a lot of interesting facets of life you can explore and research. Also gives a chance to see things from a different perspective.

18. soar

soar Newcomer Game Owner

I started out writing wolves, but recently I've shifted towards humans in fantasy settings. As for the fantasy aspect, I much prefer it on a milder side than High Fantasy.

19. Nefertari

Nefertari Fresh Blood

Supernatural/fantasy, anything magical, romance

20. Squishy24601

Squishy24601 Resident Game Owner

Probably fantasy, more specifically any fantasy that has a historical or historical-esque setting. I've never felt as though I was 'meant' for this world and these roleplays provide a form of escapism for me. Honestly, I think I understand the rules of the fantasy worlds I roleplay in more than I do the rules of the real world. I'm also quite partial to historical roleplay and dystopia.