Games Do you actively play on any virtual pet sites or sim games?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Shriker, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Damn I miss Neopets, I used to play it so much as a kid but don't really have the time for it all anymore.

2. Ruin

Ruin Resident Game Owner

I used to play Neopets a whole lot when I was younger, but I quickly grew sick of these kinds of games. They just don't appeal to me much anymore, and I view them as incredibly boring. :C

3. TSN

TSN Newcomer

Aye! Flight Rising and Lioden :D

4. SolarisGuru
    Balanced

SolarisGuru Newcomer Game Owner

I played Neopets as a kid, although I don't anymore.

5. GDStaff
    Adorable

GDStaff Newcomer Game Owner

I still play Howrse sometimes. There's something really soothing about managing my stable of horses. xD

6. SakuraCh4n

SakuraCh4n Newcomer Game Owner

Sadly I don't have the patience to play any type of games. I really want to and I actually start many but I always end up being bored so I eventually give up on them. I think I have a problem. I used to love games when I was a kid but right now I only have patience for text RP as a hobbie and nothing more.

7. ElizabethBlack

ElizabethBlack Newcomer Game Owner

I could never quite get into virtual pet sites after Foopets went under.... I just always craved the simplicity and never could quite find it again.

8. TheDjinn
    Spooky

TheDjinn Newcomer

I really did like Foopets, but I was a member before it required money to play. Now, I play on Flight Rising. I have both Sims 3 and Sims 4, and love both of them. I also play a lot of Stardew Valley and World of Warcraft. I tried getting into Neopets, but I couldn't really get into it.

9. Tartle
    Batty

Tartle Resident Game Owner

Neopets was WAAAAAY cooler about thirteen years ago...

10. Rune
    Busy

Rune Newcomer Game Owner

I'm on Subeta and Flight Rising. Been on Subeta for 10 years now.

11. kaydrew

kaydrew Newcomer

I keep going back to Howrse and Neopets. I don't know why, but I love them. :)

12. Ladyvictorian
    Badass

Ladyvictorian Newcomer Game Owner

Flight Rising, Lioden, I was one of the original Dragonlair players though I'm not active there anymore but I have all the original holiday dragons from the first year it was open and a bunch of the golds and silvers. Use to play Howrse but your account gets deleted after a while if you are not active on it and I spent well over $300 actual cash on the game so having all that money and items go up in smoke really got to me. I also played a griffin genetic game if anyone remembers what it was called. I loved it but I don't remember the name of it.

13. Risalyn

Risalyn Newcomer Game Owner

I still poke my head in on Flight Rising every so often but I've had to mostly walk away after realizing I was spending far too much time/money there.

14. ulla

ulla Newcomer

i play flight rising off-and-on, but there are a lot of things w/it that frustrate me and i really only enjoy it when i don't interact w/the community at all + only play for myself (which is hard for my attention-seeking self to really do, admittedly)

15. tina1988

tina1988 Fresh Blood

Like little kid I loved playing Harry Potter games on my pc

16. Susan Scuro

Susan Scuro Newcomer

I used to play on Neopets but I do not anymore. I kinda feel like I outgrew it.

17. Meow
    Adorable

Meow Newcomer Game Owner

Mmm, Sims...haven't played it in a while, but it is by far one of my favorite games. Well, besides anything with roleplay/adventure elements. <.<

18. Camy

Camy Newcomer Game Owner

I play Flight Rising again but have played so much in the past. I try not to get too into it now since impulse buying D:

19. BlackDahliaRP

BlackDahliaRP Newcomer Game Owner

...Does Animal Crossing count? Because if so, definitely.

20. White Diamond

White Diamond Newcomer Game Owner

I play sims on ps4 from time to time ;3