Coffee or tea?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Daenelia, Aug 25, 2013.

?

Tea or Coffee

1. Tea

101 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. Coffee

92 vote(s)
    40.9%
  3. Water?

32 vote(s)
    14.2%
  1. dragonwriter

dragonwriter Newcomer Game Owner

Tea, but not hot tea, ice cold sweet tea :)

2. SpiritMafia

SpiritMafia Newcomer Game Owner

3. PipertheHyena

PipertheHyena Newcomer Game Owner

hot coco, with some triple sec and marshmallows

4. grimfox

grimfox Resident Game Owner

Both! I drink far too much coffee, but I love tea when my stomach is upset or I have a sore throat.

5. Marin
    Pensive

Marin Newcomer Game Owner

It all really depends.

Normally I'll just drink water because I'm kinda tryin'a be cute and it's nice and healthy.

If I'm in the mood for a treat, tea works. I like tea a bit more than I like water, but somehow I don't trust that it's as good for me.

But if I need a kick in the what-are-pants, I'll definitely drink coffee. But like, I don't put sugar in it? No sugar, no sugar substitutes. Just a bit of milk.

And if I need an emotional boost or just feel like treating myself once in a while, I'll pick up a soda. It ain't good for me, but I likey the bubbles. They tickle my throat and I very much enjoy that. (Note: I've tried finding a healthier alternative, but what I've discovered is that soda is just vile tasting when you try and make it healthy. I've resigned to there being no middle ground that I can palette.)

6. Hiccup
    Insomnious

Hiccup Newcomer Game Owner

This is an unfair question D:
    I really love Tea BUT...I'm way more picky with tea than I am coffee...So I think I'd have to go with coffee. Though...My favorite Starbucks drink is a Chai Tea Latte so...No no Coffee definitely coffee.

7. Trixx
    Batty

Trixx Newcomer Game Owner

I love both just the same. But thanks to work I find myself grabbing tons more coffee than tea.

8. Sage

Sage Newcomer

Love me some tea, but I can't get enough of the coffee jitters!

9. John Hurt
    Caffeine Fix

John Hurt Newcomer

Coffee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Tabs

Tabs Newcomer

Hot turkish tea!

11. musewithme

musewithme Newcomer Game Owner

Tea. Any kind of tea. Hot tea! Ice tea!

12. TakodaVega
    Caffeine Fix

TakodaVega Newcomer

While I myself like tea, my favorite type is called a dirty chai tea. Why is it dirty? They put espresso in it. So I get the best of both worlds XD

13. ScottRyder

ScottRyder Newcomer Game Owner

Gosh I am such a huge coffee person! Milky with 2 sugars, heck yes! Iced coffee in the summer is my crack. I probably drink way too much coffee honestly :|

14. Archivist
    Balanced

Archivist Resident Game Owner

Coffee! Doc said to give it up but I can't! Okay, so I switched to Decafe, I really can't tell the difference- although I am sleeping better at night. Folgers preferred, Mountain Cabin is for holidays and special occasions. At 9,99 a pound, yeah, that's a special reserve.

Favorite tea is Chai. there are times when nothing else will do.

15. FriedKilamari
    Sunshine

FriedKilamari Newcomer Game Owner

With the #water option presented to me...I voted water. It's what a mostly drink.

But I love me some loose leaf tea *o*

16. Achera

Achera Newcomer

Tea xD I hate the taste of water and while I do love coffee, I always react too much to it so I had to ween myself off of it. It got to the point that I was just addicted and it did nothing to keep me up x.x So now I just drink tea because it's amazing <3

17. Mister Karma
    Lurking

Mister Karma Resident Game Owner

Coffee all the way.

18. Verridith
    Haunting

Verridith QUEEN of GOLD !! Game Owner

Coffee with lots of creamer and sugar. ;D

19. Calhoun
    Spooky

Calhoun Newcomer Game Owner

I love black coffee and unsweetened tea. Water's nice but I don't drink near as much as I should, mostly because what comes out of our tap has a noticeable smell of chlorine and I can't stand it. :c

20. LarxyAeria

LarxyAeria Newcomer Game Owner

It depends on the time of day. I cannot get out of bed without a cup of coffee. But, I really do enjoy tea when I have the time during the day to sit and enjoy it. Usually in the colder weather or when I'm under the weather.