Coffee or tea?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Daenelia, Aug 25, 2013.

?

Tea or Coffee

1. Tea

101 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. Coffee

92 vote(s)
    40.9%
  3. Water?

32 vote(s)
    14.2%
  1. Grimace

Grimace Newcomer

Never been a fan of coffee but tea is another story.

I love a hot cup of Earl Grey or Scottish Breakfast :3

2. LadyLilas

LadyLilas Newcomer

Coffee black. Without that kick in the morning, I'm a zombie. :3

3. EOS

EOS Newcomer

Coffee in the morning, tea at night.

4. Zee

Zee Newcomer

Managing a coffee shop, I feel like my answer SHOULD be coffee. But it's definitely tea.

5. Rehjul

Rehjul Newcomer

Tea for me. It boasts more benefits, and coffee never seems to settle too well for me or mine.

6. THE LOST GIRL

THE LOST GIRL Newcomer

Teaholic for sure!

7. CarpeCorde

CarpeCorde Newcomer

I love all types of tea. I'm a tea addict, hehe. It's liquid muse... and liquid magic!

The only types of coffee I like are soy lattes, and they have to be sweet and milky. I also don't mind the Oak brand iced coffees... they're quite nice actually.

8. CarpeCorde

CarpeCorde Newcomer

I love all types of tea. I'm a tea addict, hehe. It's liquid muse... and liquid magic!

The only types of coffee I like are soy lattes, and they have to be sweet and milky. I also don't mind the Oak brand iced coffees... they're quite nice actually.

9. Elysian

Elysian Newcomer

Man I wish there was a both button! I love both <3 I have the Breville from Teavana and a kreuig! :P I love coffee and tea. <3

10. Shaman110

Shaman110 Newcomer

I prefer coffee but I must admit to enjoying a nice cup of green tea at least once a week, Health and whatever. :D

11. Miss Astro

Miss Astro Newcomer

Coffee, Black coffee. It's ironic really because I'm from Yorkshire...

12. turtle

turtle Newcomer

Tea, especially mint.

But I like pretty much any kind other than Eary Grey/Chamomile.

13. korinxyla

korinxyla Newcomer

Tea for sure. I like it hot or cold, black with sugar.
    I have occasionally had coffee, but it's usually more sugar/cream than actual coffee - it's funny cause I ONLY drink it when at a particular friends house, because she keeps her house so cold that I freeze. She drinks a ton of coffee, so I usually help myself to a cup of hot joe just to keep warm; but even then, I don't enjoy it much.

14. Enzeru

Enzeru Newcomer

I like both coffee and tea. I like fresh ground coffee better than pre-ground or instant. I prefer loose leaf tea to bagged.

15. Amayah

Amayah Newcomer

Teacups and fistbumps!

16. hayomayo

hayomayo Newcomer

eh, if i had to pick between the two i'd say coffee, but i don't really drink either.

17. Pisces

Pisces Newcomer

COFFEE! I am English so I should like tea more but I am so team coffee :)

18. JesseFforde

JesseFforde Newcomer

Coffee. Any kind.

19. I absolutely can't stand coffee. I've tried very hard, and I can tolerate it when it's got extra sugar in the form of chocolate or caramel or something like that, but I'm pretty sure that marks me as a non-coffee-drinker anyway. So, tea it is.

20. I really like coffee myself. I only drink tea when I am sick. Most of the time I will add flavored cream and sugar to my coffee. Unless it smells wonderfully rich and then I take it black.