Coffee or tea?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Daenelia, Aug 25, 2013.

?

Tea or Coffee

1. Tea

101 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. Coffee

92 vote(s)
    40.9%
  3. Water?

32 vote(s)
    14.2%
  1. hitokuchiroleplay
    Jammie

hitokuchiroleplay Newcomer Game Owner

I love water, but I have to have a coffee in the morning and then the rest of the day is tea.

2. silvyfish

silvyfish Newcomer Game Owner

Coffee, aalwaaysss. Ice coffee preferably tho!

3. Imagecorrupted

Imagecorrupted Newcomer Game Owner

I am definitely a coffee drinker or well anything with high amounts of caffeine.

4. white_sand_empire

white_sand_empire Newcomer Game Owner

5. Divia
    Masquerade

Divia Newcomer

I have a weird relationship with all 3. I like tea best but oddly enough I haven't drunk it since my college years. Water I tend to drink all day long, and is my second favorite but I also have a cup of coffee whenever I need a pick me up.

6. Peaky-Blinder
    Badass

Peaky-Blinder Newcomer Game Owner

Not really a fan of hot drinks in general. I don't know why. They just don't do anything for me at all. I don't mind an iced tea though. I just really don't like hot drinks. Unless I'm smothering with a cold and have to give in and have a hot lemon. So I'm mostly a water or soda person.

7. ladyquack
    Cowboy

ladyquack Newcomer Game Owner

I'm anemic and tend to be cold a lot, so any hot drinks are great, but I love tea.

8. Bowie

Bowie Newcomer Game Owner

I drink both but would tend to pick an iced tea over a hot coffee, tho if its an iced coffee the tea better watch out.

9. Johnny
    Cowboy

Johnny Newcomer Game Owner

I like fancy coffee and simple tea :3c

10. I like to alternate - It feels good to be able to have some level of variety, while still meeting my caffeine needs. But a chai latte does hit the spot.

11. Why must tea and coffee fight over me when I have two hands?

Mim likes this.
  12. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

Thank you for the early morning laugh. Just what I needed

13. majoreave
    Sneaky

majoreave Newcomer Game Owner

Coffee. It gives me the caffeine I need to get through my day.

14. bluejay

bluejay Newcomer

i've cut coffee out several times before and probably functioned better because of it, but dang, if it doesn't give me something to look forward to in the morning! other than that, i try to drink lots of water. tea is okay, but it's never been my drink of choice. i love some sweet tea though

15. Navarre

Navarre Newcomer

Coffee Coffee Coffee, It runs in my blood stream since I was 17 BAHAHH. Though ..dgmw I love tea but im picky on the type of tea.

16. Sway

Sway Newcomer

I drink my coffee first thing in the morning, every morning, but then I drink water throughout the rest of the day.

17. shark
    Batty

shark Newcomer

18. Cooooooffffffeeeeee all the way

19. Cirago
    Overworked

Cirago Resident Patron

Tea supremacy! \o/ coffee just doesn't appeal to me, but I love a nice cuppa masala chai <3 I'm also partial to rooibos teas. I don't need the caffeine, I just love the comfort of a big mug of hot tea :3

20. Honey
    Jammie

Honey Newcomer

BOTH! Can't we all just get along? ;_;