Coffee or tea?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Daenelia, Aug 25, 2013.

?

Tea or Coffee

1. Tea

101 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. Coffee

92 vote(s)
    40.9%
  3. Water?

32 vote(s)
    14.2%
  1. Eloell
    Supportive

Eloell Newcomer Game Owner

TEA. (peppermint)

Coffee stains the teeth.
    Creates a dependency.

2. LasValencia

LasValencia Newcomer Game Owner

3. behemoth

behemoth Newcomer

tea, for sure!

4. Goodgis

Goodgis Newcomer

Both, I drink tea for the caffeine and coffee for the taste. Granted, I enjoy both for the taste but regular coffee makes me feel like a hyper wreck.

5. Vermilion

Vermilion Newcomer

Tea because I simply can't get into the taste of coffee no matter the blend, roast, etc.

6. StarWarsGC

StarWarsGC Newcomer

Tea, made with filtered water. Non of the swill from the tap - bluergh!

7. Vass

Vass Fresh Blood

Got to go the coffee. Defs the starter for me.

8. RottenEmu
    Cynical

RottenEmu Newcomer Game Owner

Tea, I've never really gotten the notion that you have to 'learn to drink something' (this goes for beer and coffee btw). If I don't like it, I don't drink it...

9. Sere

Sere Resident Game Owner

Never really been a fan of either. I like water. If I really need a caffeine fix then I drink a Coke or a Dr. Pepper.

10. NessaXO

NessaXO Newcomer Game Owner

Tea for soothing and coffee for a perk up. Usually it ends up being tea for me.

11. I used to be more of a tea drinker, specifically black tea. But now I've switched to coffee more often than not. I should probably go back to my old ways. Or y'know, just drink water.

12. Arizona

Arizona Newcomer Game Owner

I drink a great deal of both, but I break from coffee when it starts to make my teeth sore. It really eats away at the enamel. Tea does also, depending on what you're drinking, but certainly to a lesser extent--and especially since I tend to use a French press over an actual coffee maker.

13. i love both but in the mornings i definitely go to my tea. black tea with a spoon full of honey is all i need tbh

14. UndeadEyes

UndeadEyes Newcomer Game Owner

Oolong tea with sugar. :D

15. roleplaygateway

roleplaygateway Newcomer

Coffee if i'm wanting something decadent or something to kick me in the behind to get me into gear.

Tea to really set a mood and a stage :)

16. Sivvi
    Cheerful

Sivvi Newcomer

Tea. I have tried SO MANY coffees, and wanted to be 'adult' and enjoy at least one type of coffee. All are bitter or taste... nothing like those 'notes of' that they claim. So, tea it is. I mean, I drink water most, but what is tea but flavoured water that doesn't require sweeteners?

17. soar

soar Newcomer Game Owner

Water please! Or hot chocolate :3c

Neither tea or coffee really appeals to me

18. caporushes
    Caffeine Fix

caporushes Newcomer Game Owner

Both--but tea is in NO way an acceptable substitute for coffee. I'm not particularly caffeine sensitive... but I am probably addicted, ahaha.

19. Squishy24601

Squishy24601 Resident Game Owner

Tea, without a doubt. I can't drink coffee, I've never been partial to the taste. I drink tea so much that one of my aliases is Talking Teapot, and some of my friends call me Mrs. Potts, which I find absolutely hilarious :D

20. I drink all three, but I'd say I drink water most often, coffee second, and tea last.