Coffee or tea?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Daenelia, Aug 25, 2013.

?

Tea or Coffee

1. Tea

101 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. Coffee

92 vote(s)
    40.9%
  3. Water?

32 vote(s)
    14.2%
  1. Tartle
    Batty

Tartle Resident Game Owner

I drink obscene amounts of coffee....

2. Ladyvictorian
    Badass

Ladyvictorian Newcomer Game Owner

Bwahahahaha, good to see the tea is dominating for once. I freaking love tea, it's my crack.

3. Naen

Naen Newcomer Game Owner

Tea. Right not my favorite is a chai latte with almond milk. Coffee has too much caffeine for me to drink regularly, otherwise I might prefer it.

4. RachD
    Caffeine Fix

RachD Resident Game Owner

I love all three. I gave up soda and our Southern sweet tea a while back. I love coffee of all kinds and I love hot tea now and again. I drink water for my cold drink of choice, though. I like dabbling in Teavana or specialty teas. Yummmm...

I got some "tea drops" for Christmas this year and can't wait for the mood to hit so I can try them out.

5. Susan Scuro

Susan Scuro Newcomer

I like both coffee and tea, I drink Earl Grey, and when I am not drinking that I am having McCafe Coffee or some special blend.

6. RachD
    Caffeine Fix

RachD Resident Game Owner

Have you tried a London Fog? EarlGrey + Steamed Milk + Lavender Simple Syrup made similarly to a latte and sometimes called a latte? I love those, and a local shop also adds vanilla and they call it a "Tea Cloud Latte"

7. Both please!

RachD likes this.
  8. Kersare

Kersare Newcomer Game Owner

If I had to choose between those two, I'd go with tea, but I'm not really a fan of either one... I'd go for hot chocolate before coffee or tea if I wanted a hot beverage.

9. Easily an unhealthy amount of coffee to the point of wondering if water has taste.

RachD likes this.
  10. BlueDoctorMan
    Loved

BlueDoctorMan Blueberry Lemming

Neither, I am a water kind of guy. Two liters a day, doctor away. That kind of thing.

11. Zahara Dessert

Zahara Dessert Newcomer Game Owner

Well... I'm British so... I should uphold the stereotype... Hahaha honestly it depends on my mood...

12. White Diamond

White Diamond Newcomer Game Owner

I prefer tea because there different kinds, I tasted bumble gum tea at this amazing hotel one time and it was just amazing!

13. ISSY

ISSY Newcomer

Coffe and Diet Coke man.

14. Estorica
    Benevolent

Estorica Newcomer Game Owner

For me it's always going to be coffee.

15. Della Griffiths

Della Griffiths Fresh Blood

Newbie joining in here. I love coffee and tea, the sweeter the better ya'll! Water however needs to taste better as where I live it takes like chlorine lol.

16. Kiva KJ

Kiva KJ Newcomer

I can't stand the taste of coffee. Tea is okay, but I mostly only drink it when I am sick. Hot Cocoa is my go to when I want something hot.

17. valucre
    Magical

valucre Resident Game Owner

I take caffeine-theanine pills, combining the best of both worlds and letting me control exactly how much of each I get instead of getting surprised by a stronger or weaker than average brew

18. kipling

kipling Newcomer Game Owner

tea, definitely! i pretty much only drink coffee when i need to wake up/stay awake

19. Zapy97

Zapy97 Resident Game Owner

I personally love tea and I just enjoy the process of making it. Coffee is nice to get some caffeine but I just find Tea to be more fun.

20. BobbyB
    Adorable

BobbyB Resident Game Owner

I'm a procaffitor... I am useless before I had my morning espresso...
    I won't do anything before my first sip but preferably before my entire cup is empty.