Birthday Cakes!

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by KatherineEspair, Aug 20, 2014.

1. pyrogod22

pyrogod22 Newcomer

i like seeing the cakes that are shaped like stuff. Its so cool. :)

2. Twisted

Twisted Newcomer

Peach cobbler has to be favorite of all time topped with vanilla ice cream! Soo good!

3. Ktulu

Ktulu Newcomer

I'm afraid I'm not a dessert eater. At all. Unless it's icecream. But cake, cream and all of that stuff makes me want to puke. Ugh, it's horrible. xD I'm by no means a health freak, so it's nothing like that. I just hate cakes.

4. SolemnSiren

SolemnSiren Newcomer

Oh good gosh...Can I pick a drink? I would have to say London Fog. I make a mean London Fog, I use almond milk. It's fantastic.

5. bluejade

bluejade Newcomer

yum sweets~

6. Itazuki

Itazuki Newcomer

I'm actually a huge fan of chocolate cakes. But not all of them, some are good and some are bad.

7. SolarisGuru
    Balanced

SolarisGuru Newcomer Game Owner

White cake, white icing... always.

8. Artemis

Artemis Newcomer

I like those lightly sweet sponge cakes with coowhip topping and fruit with glaze on them. Yum yum.

9. I'm a cheesecake girl!
    Love me some cheesecake...any kind. Nom nom nom.

10. SakuraCh4n

SakuraCh4n Newcomer Game Owner

Typical chocolate and strawberry cakes are my favorite!

11. Death Kitten
    Kickass

Death Kitten Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Game Owner

Freshly made dessert is almost always the best. Cookies made from scratch, right out of the oven? Amazing. Cheesecake that tortured you during the baking and cooling, finally getting cut into? To die for. Apple pie that you peeled, cored, and cut all the apples for? So satisfying.

My sweet tooth is going to kill me, but I'll die happy.

12. hoangjonh

hoangjonh Newcomer

best wishes

13. LadyLizard

LadyLizard Newcomer

I am a pie girl through and through. Never met a pie I didn't like (to eat, that is). Two of my favourites are blueberry and lemon meringue.

14. VioletAmythest

VioletAmythest Newcomer Game Owner

I don't have a favorite desert really, I love all things sweet. Anything made by my sister is awesome, so I love when she gets in the mood to bake. Because then I get to nom on all kinds of awesome-ness. Especially White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies. My favorite cookie. That she makes just for me because no one else in the house likes them!.

15. Bamf

Bamf Resident Game Owner

I just want rocky road ice cream

16. feathertail

feathertail Newcomer

My Nana's baking tops everything <3

Archivist likes this.
  17. Archivist
    Balanced

Archivist Resident Game Owner

hmmm desserts, I don't think I could choose a favorite. Pies- Tripple-berry- no wait, blueberry, ooh, no cherry!
    cakes, chocolate! marble, butter creme frosting.

Now I have to hit the bakery just because! LOL

18. dreamsleever
    Dreaming

dreamsleever Newcomer Game Owner

There's a bakery called Sweet Things here, and they make the most delicious cakes and cupcakes. They're truly amazing. My birthday's coming up next month, and that's where I want to get my birthday cake from :3

19. Archivist
    Balanced

Archivist Resident Game Owner

I knew I forgot to mention this.... Red Velvet Cake- supreme when it's done right.

20. FriedKilamari
    Sunshine

FriedKilamari Newcomer Game Owner

From an eating perspective, my favorite is creme brule. There's nothing more satisfying than breaking that sugarly crust and diving into that sweet custardy goodness.

From a creating perspective, which is what I have my degree in, my favorite desserts to make are...

Cupcakes.

Yes. Cupcakes.

They're a versatile medium that allows for endless flavor combinations and toppings.

Outside of cupcakes? I love love love decorating cakes and cheesecakes. Actually, plating desserts in general is just fun.