Birthday Cakes!

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by KatherineEspair, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Desserts are wonderful. I'd like to say everyone loves dessert, and certainly birthday cakes are up there as a good one.

What is your favorite kind of dessert? Fancy? Simple? Cake? Pie? Bread pudding?

I'm a fan of wedding cake myself. The layers have all that fancy stuff, and the cake is always so fluffy. It's pretty high quality food!

2. schrutie

schrutie Newcomer

I'm a pie kind of Schrutie myself, it's difficult to pick a favorite but I'd have to say cherry (I get the option of singing the song while eating it)... or cheesecake. Mmm... cheesecake.

3. Rehjul

Rehjul Newcomer

I'm a fan of bread pudding, myself. I'm sort of a sucker for the dish.

4. deserts are wonderful? xD

5. THE LOST GIRL

THE LOST GIRL Newcomer

I haven't had a cake in so long :(

6. Applegeisha

Applegeisha Newcomer

I kind of like simple deserts but some that you can mix. Like ice cream and brownies or cookies and ice cream, or things like that. The simple yet sweetness of it is to die for.

7. I hated bread pudding up until I went to this little place run out of a guy's home. He was a chef who decided to take his grandmother's old house and turn every room into a dining room. Each room had a different theme, and the meals were six courses. For dessert I had a selection of about four different things, and the bread pudding was the only one that mildly appealed to me at the time. (I'm picky). It was covered in white chocolate and strawberries. I have to say that is probably one of the best desserts I have ever had in my life.

I'm not a big chocolate fan, but the addition of ice cream does wonders to anything. My favorite ice cream would be Homemade vanilla. Nothing beats it!

8. cookiecutter

cookiecutter Newcomer

I love cheese cake baked with flour ....that is numz

9. CarpeCorde

CarpeCorde Newcomer

I'm over in Australia so whenever I hear "pie" I always think of those meat pies... bahaha. BUT. Apple pie and cream is fabulous!

Anyway, I love warm date and walnut cake with a generous layer of butter and a cup of tea. Oh, I also love butterscotch pudding drowned in cream.

10. PKMNostalgia

PKMNostalgia Newcomer Game Owner

11. Shaman110

Shaman110 Newcomer

Not really a fan of cake and haven't eaten it in years but I would have to say that I will never in my life say no to some ice cream cake lol, all thanks to my eleventh birthday, BEST CAKE EVER! :)

12. knox

knox Newcomer

Every kind of cake and every kind of vaguely sweet thing is my favourite
    I don't think there is a kind I don't like ;; I'm just excited for all the puddings that come with Christmas

13. Skysails

Skysails Newcomer Game Owner

I just baked my first birthday cake for my daughter…haha never again

14. VirusZero

VirusZero Resident Game Owner

Ice cream cake is good. Though regular cake is good too (provided it's not carrot cake). Cheesecake is good too (cherry, raspberry, blueberry and chocolate). I, apparently, also make a pretty epic cheesecake.

15. ziggyest

ziggyest Newcomer

The best cake I ever saw was one shaped as left shark. It was trying really hard to be delicious :3

16. I really like "superman" icecream, they have it at United Dairy Farmers sometimes.

17. massacrahamster

massacrahamster Newcomer Game Owner

My mom used to make this snake roulade (I'm not sure if that kind of cake is called the same in english, but let's just pretend.) at my birthday when I was a kid. She would basically cut up the cake to make it "slither" and cover it with green marzipan. That and "Brunsviger" cake were my absolute favourites as a child.

18. Hyrule Castle

Hyrule Castle Newcomer

My favorite type of dessert is cake!

19. Jerichi

Jerichi Newcomer

I just bought my mom a beautiful (and expensive!) chocolate ganache cake for her birthday and it was delicious!

20. Pink
    Sheepish

Pink Shiny Little Diamond

I love chinese chews (in the cookie form) they're so nummy and moist lol ^_^