Your Rae of Sunshine!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RaeBae, Nov 15, 2021.

1. RaeBae
    Badass

RaeBae Newcomer Game Owner

Hello RPGFix!
    I'm Rae, a longgggg time RPer but baby site admin. Super excited to get more involved in the community at this level!
    I'm super into best friendships, court intrigue, and angsty affairs. My genres are low-mid fantasy- magic yes, vampires and orcs, not so much my style. RP is not just about the writing to me, it's about having an amazing community to collaborate with and support each other!
    My IRL job is highly involved in media diversity in the entertainment industry as well as theatrical intimacy and consent education so I try to bring those skills and values into RP. Good energies, natural playing out of threads with player consent, and bringing in characters across gender and sexuality spectrums, poc, and non tokenized minorities. A lot of my world building comes from some kind of allegory and social commentary, because that's just my jam!

I can't wait to make more friends!

My Discord is Beverly#8500 and that's probably the easiest way to reach me these days!

2. kiki8893

kiki8893 Fresh Blood

Is this kosher?? If I use your introduction post instead of making my own??? I mean we share a brain so why not an introduction???

Anyway, I'm Rae's other half, and a baby admin along with her. Honestly everything she said is pretty much me too—especially big into making communities and doing roleplay that's both surprising but never upsetting, if you get my drift. Also the best friendships (many of which happen to be with Rae's characters.... art imitates life). Rae's the more extroverted introvert, but I've been trolling the forums for a while now trying to get into the heads of the rest of the admins here and beyond. Always looking to improve both as a roleplayer and now as a baby admin! :)

3. ElusionRpStaff
    Cheerful

ElusionRpStaff Newcomer Game Owner

Hello to both of you! I am also a baby site admin and I also happen to work in theatre and film! Twinners! Looking forward to seeing you guys around!