Would you roleplay at RPGfix?

Discussion in 'Role-Play Discussion' started by Shriker, Aug 14, 2014.

?

Would you roleplay at RPGfix if there was a free-for-all board?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. Maybe

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  1. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

If we had a couple of roleplay boards at RPGfix, would you consider bringing in a character or two in order to do some written roleplaying?

2. I'd say 'maybe'. I'm pretty busy, but I think it would be fun to rp something outside my normal song and dance.

3. VirusZero

VirusZero Resident Game Owner

Probably not.

I have a multi-genre board of my own where (ideally) I could open any sort of roleplay I wanted. So I don't really need to go to other sites to do that and I sort of don't want to divide my focus that much more.

Elena likes this.
  4. THE LOST GIRL

THE LOST GIRL Newcomer

I'd go with maybe. It'd depend on the type :)

5. Iztak
    Sporty

Iztak Resident Game Owner

I much prefer a roleplay I can really immerse myself in and rely on for a long term engagement. If RPGFix had a set up like that, I'd certainly consider it. If it's something more casual, it wouldn't be my thing.

6. Star Army
    Spaced

Star Army Resident Game Owner

Honestly, I don't think I would; this is because my roleplaying efforts are already focused on my own RP forum.

7. Death Kitten
    Kickass

Death Kitten Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Game Owner

I spend a lot of my focus on my game... but if it was an open free for all that I could drop in and out of as my availability allowed, I would probably get drawn in on occasion. I also find those sorts of settings can be a good way to snoop for potential players in that they give you a look at how they write and interact with others.

8. Lure Master

Lure Master Resident Game Owner

I voted yes, because it would be a great way to promote your writing style along with your board.

9. SithLordOfSnark

SithLordOfSnark Resident Game Owner

I would, if there was no posting requirements.

10. Archaeon
    Bookworm

Archaeon Resident Game Owner

I went for a maybe because most of my focus is naturally on my own game. But if it were a relaxed, no limits sort of thing that I could drop into when the urge struck....

Well, in thatvcase I think it could be good fun! It'd be interesting to write with some folks from different genres/styles etc. Plus, there's always the chance of discovering new writing partners.

Lure Master likes this.
  11. VodkaSlushy

VodkaSlushy Newcomer

Depends on the subject, I guess.

12. SymonDrayson
    Balanced

SymonDrayson Resident Game Owner

I would be a maybe, depending on the subject/genre.

13. FizzyElf
    Caffeine Fix

FizzyElf Newcomer Game Owner

Honestly, as described, no. I just cannot handle panfandom/multigenre rp. There's nothing solid to catch my interest on, and I active dislike a lack of structure/continuity.

14. VerbalSpew

VerbalSpew Fresh Blood

Probably not. Unless something tasty caught my eye, I'd probably stick to RPs by specific genre.

15. porkerberry

porkerberry Newcomer Game Owner

I think it may be a great thing to implement. Would def be easier for people to start building community & role-play groups.

16. Super DB Universe

Super DB Universe Newcomer Game Owner

No, but ONLY because I have entirely committed myself to the site that I'm moderator on. No disrespect meant at all.

17. GabeReyes

GabeReyes Newcomer Game Owner

I would never say never! It depends what RP's are on offer and if they suit my interests.