Wolves, horses, and Dragonriders of Pern, oh my!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by inkbone, Jan 21, 2019.

1. inkbone

inkbone Newcomer

Hey there!

My name's inkbone (ink, inkbean/bean, onkbonk, and sooo many other names my members have given me lmao), although I've gone by many names over the years!

I've been in the roleplay game for a long while - over 17 years, in fact. Took some hiatuses here and there but inevitably, I always come back... :) I started off briefly with Dragonriders of Pern/DRoP RP (on neopets guilds, of all places), then wolf RP, and finally I moved onto the equine genre.

And while I'm not at all new to the roleplay world, I am new to the admin-ing side of it! We're celebrating just over a year and a half on our site, and still going strong.

Outside of the virtual world, I work in the IT industry and really do love it. I'm also a petit mal epilepsy survivor - almost 20 years seizure free! So I got that goin' for me!

But most importantly, I really do like meeting new people! I do have some honest to goodness short-term memory issues (after affect of epilepsy), so sometimes I read a message and forget to reply... if that's the case, just poke me! I promise I don't mind; I rather appreciate the reminders :')

2. eshye
    Batty

eshye Newcomer

It's nice to see a familiar face around here. <3

3. Kingbird
    Dr Pepper Addict

Kingbird Newcomer Game Owner

Welcome! :D

4. Verridith
    Haunting

Verridith QUEEN of GOLD !! Game Owner

I recognize that name! Welcome to RPGFix!