*wiggles brows*

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fell, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Fell

Fell Newcomer

Hello!

This is a very old account that I sort of thought I would use and then...forgot about it. Now, I'm back and I've got roleplay muse more than ever and have a purpose to be here: roleplay!

As such, I make myself known here as Noella, or Noe preferably, as opposed to Fell(if anyone know a username change thread, link me lol)

I've been roleplaying for years, and with it, I've been exploring many things as well such as different genres, and testing out characters I know and love. So far, I have a character named Mercedes Darcella and Ora Mistique, both whom are flexible for various genres. My preferred genres are Fantasy, Medieval Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Dark Fantasy...FANTASY.

I currently live with my loving bf and two animals, dog and cat, and work a decent job in collections(I love my job...but it's collections).

In my spare time aside from roleplaying, I play various video games on my ps4 and xbox one which usually include RDR2, Halo Collection, Monster Hunter, Tetris Effects, Farcry 5, etc. I also do graphics and watch various movies and TV shows.

2. MeganChan

MeganChan Resident Game Owner

Welcome back!

I prefer fantasy too.