Wheel of Time

Discussion in 'Role-Play Discussion' started by Mim, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

I am imagining that a lot of you especially fantasy fans have read Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series of books? At least I hope so.

There have been in the past I know, quite a few sites that have hosted RPG's based on the books, most of those have been AU versions or simply been a fun thing that members of WoT forums have done to pass the time away without any real dedication.

So, having already done one WoT themed RPG in the past only to have it flounder because two of the principle players moved onto other things, I would really love to give it another try.

My concept for the plot is to start it off perhaps 5-10 years after the end of the war, with focus on the Aeil and how they fit into the new world, particularly their channelers, the White Tower and male Aes Sedai and of course we need an evil counter balance in the form of some (maybe 2 or 3) Forsaken who weren't accounted for at wars end.

This of course is open to change, it simply depends on the interest I get :D

[​IMG]