1. Looking for a specific type of game, someone to roleplay with, pre-created character roles for your game, staff members, new affiliates, or more? We've got you covered.

1. You must be a full member (10+ posts) of RPGfix to start a thread on this board.
    2. Please do not bump threads. (A cleaner solution for bumping threads is coming!)
    3. Remember to reply to the thread when responding to a wanted ad. Please do not send PMs as the purpose of this board is to keep everything public and accountable. (Besides, we may reward those who respond to classified advertisements...)
    4. When you believe your wanted ad has run its course or has been fulfilled, please change your thread prefix to Closed

Character Wanted Werewolf Siblings [jcink]

Discussion in 'Wanted Classifieds' started by mystic by moonlight, May 26, 2020.

1. mystic by moonlight
    Amused

mystic by moonlight Newcomer Game Owner

Most of the characters are the siblings, and children of my werewolf Elizabeth De Luca and members of the site's Lupi Orientis. The Top character is the brother of two of my characters who are members of the opposing werewolf pack. Details below.

The characters

_______ Donnelly. 33. Oliver Jackson Cohen.
    [​IMG]
    This character is the youngest brother of the Donnelly clan. Younger half-brother to Sanguine Soldiers alpha Ryder Donnelly, younger brother to pack beta Leo Donnelly and older brother to Fionnuala Donnelly. He and his brothers run the Black Donnelly's bar in Southside. His younger sister was just stalked and attacked in Portland by a Mutt that was thrown out of their pack and they just brought her home to recover. ORIGINAL AD

_______ Marino. 36. Ben Barnes
    [​IMG]
    The younger brother of Lupi female Alpha Elizabeth De Luca. She is maternal so she likely would have been that way to him as well growing up. Other than that, I don't have too much in my mind regarding their relationship other than she married at eighteen so she would have been out of the house after that. He likely would be able to have a decent position within the pack if he wanted it, given his sister's status. ORIGINAL AD

_______ Marino. 32. Kit Harrington
    [​IMG]
    The younger brother of Lupi female Alpha Elizabeth De Luca. She is maternal so she likely would have been that way to him as well growing up. Other than that, I don't have too much in my mind regarding their relationship other than she married at eighteen so she would have been out of the house for his teenage years. He likely would be able to have a decent position within the pack if he wanted it, given his sister's status. ORIGINAL AD

_______ Marino. 28. Emily Ratajkowski
    [​IMG]
    The younger sister of Lupi Alpha Elizabeth De Luca. She is maternal so she likely would have been that way to him as well growing up. Other than that, I don't have too much in my mind regarding their relationship other than Liz married at eighteen so she would have been out of the house for her teenage years. Surname is subject to change if you want to have her be already married. ORIGINAL AD

Dante De Luca. 19. Cody Christian.
    [​IMG]
    Nineteen years old. Firstborn son and the first biological child of both Elizabeth De Luca and her recently deceased husband John. He would have grown up with a lot of pressure from his father about being the right type of Lupi wolf and to be strong enough to one day take over as Beta and eventually alpha.ORIGINAL AD

Last edited: May 29, 2020