Well, look what the cat dragged in...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Stories-with-Geraldine, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Geraldine is my name and roleplay is the game. Come on in... up?... and... spin the wheel? The prize is a post? Now that I've exhausted my very-limited supply of coolness — I have written stories and plays (and fanfiction) for my own enjoyment for years, and just last year I started to really explore roleplay.

Historical is my favorite genre, particularly Victorian England. I am also interested in the idea of roleplaying within 1) the Dragon Age series, 2) the genre best described as faux alt-medieval with fantasy elements which revolves around royals and nobles, and 3) modern supernatural (which I have no experience with, but which sounds fascinating). I have recently considered trying to learn to code, which we'll see how that goes, haha.

I look forward to making friends and having good food-for-thought discussions. :)

2. Playerfiles
    Cheerful

Playerfiles Resident Game Owner

Hello Geraldine... I am Will, and I too am another who loves the Historical (or the AHISTORICAL) themes, as seen by my signature below. I tried fantasy of a variety of ideas, but always return to history...

If ever you wish to chat, you can hit me up on Discord or email... *points below to the signature again*

3. I appreciate the welcome, William. :)

And wow, you are certainly a very occupied writer!