Umm... Hi?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kitsufox, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitsufox
    Caffeine Fix

Kitsufox Resident Game Owner

Hi, I'm Kitsufox. I really prettymuch just run Children of StarClan: Champions of the Forest which I only just submitted to the database (I don't think it's through yet, as I write this and I have no clue what the typical turnaround for a game listing is) but it's a Warriors Fandom Play-by-Post RPG. I've played on various RPGs over the years (right now, it's just CoSC and a Pern game called Dalibor) but I've long focused on animal RPGs (with delves into a few Fandoms, like Harry Potter). In my real life I also play and run the Pen and Paper classic Dungeons and Dragons in a unique Homebrew world we call Talahm.

Umm... I think that's all... So... Hi?

2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Hey Kitsufox! I'd been wondering what you've been up to lately. Warriors is such an awesome series. ^_^ I know you from forever ago as Solace/Spectra/etc.

3. Kitsufox
    Caffeine Fix

I was randomly looking through your portfolio this AM and totally randomly realized that I was recognizing things! Then I figured out that you were Spectra and BOOM! I've been giddy ever since! Some things never change. It's nuts to think we're still both running about in the RP world together!

4. Shriker
    Magical

Haha, yep! I agree. Some things certainly never change. It's been what, over a decade now of this stuff? Great times though! :)

5. Kitsufox
    Caffeine Fix

More than that, I think... Sinny was in the 90's... I'm guessing close to 15 years.

6. Shriker
    Magical

Funny, because I don't feel too terribly old... Still, so much time has passed. I think I'm determined to be forever-a-kid.

7. Kitsufox
    Caffeine Fix

My inner child is also still very well taken care of ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.