Time for my yearly rise from the grave. Opinions wanted on entirely new design

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by GreaterRealms, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Thanks to the generous donations of members, we managed to upgrade to Xenforo this year. Was also able to nab TH Node grid along with a nice theme, Abyss.

Have been doing some work--but now I need opinions. What can I do better? What can I change? Who do I sacrifice for a sub accounts mod for 2.0?

Anyhow, can ya'll let me know if it's messy? Too cluttered? Doesn't make sense? Are things easy or difficult to find? Any critiques at all are welcome. The last time you all had super amazing advice that I took to heart. And it really helped. I'm hoping to get this version ship shape as well.

Homepage: Click
    Forum: Click