Resolved thumbs up on droid

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Invisie, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invisie

Invisie internet forever Curator

hey! I'm on my android phone right now and the little thumbs up icons for voting are boxes with question marks. let me know if you need more information!

2. Invisie

same for the little flag icon for alerts and whatever's down in the footer next to the FAQ link in the footer. also I'm a dummy and can't figure out where the edit button is 8C

3. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

I'll check it out, as they show up okay on my Nexus 4 (also Android). Those icons are actually a font, so it's possible that they aren't caching properly or downloading for your phone.

4. Invisie

I have a Galaxy S2 (D710 or something -- the Epic Touch 4G I think) and I'm using Opera Mobile Classic if that helps. 8D

5. Shriker
    Magical

That helps. I have an idea as to what it could be. Well, I know of one way that will likely fix it, but I want to explore a few alternatives first. :) Thanks.

6. Invisie

Word! Let me know if you want me to do any testing. <3

7. Shriker
    Magical

Damn. It turns out that Opera Mobile Classic doesn't seem to support a certain type of compression (having to do with the .woff font/file type). While I could change this file to use less compression, it would actually end up doubling the file size. So I'm afraid I'll have to mark this as "won't fix." D=

That said, it does work with the regular Opera browser for Android. (Also, you should totally check out Dolphin.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.