TV The Walking Dead?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by ShadowGamers, Mar 2, 2015.

1. ShadowGamers

ShadowGamers Fresh Blood

Hello. Anyone like and watch The Walking Dead

2. 78945

78945 Newcomer

Yes! I've been watching since the first episode and haven't missed it since!

Darryl is awesome. *has a total mancrush on him*

3. PegasusFleet

PegasusFleet Newcomer Game Owner

I've only watched up to the end of season 4 but it's really fantastic!

4. ziggyest

ziggyest Newcomer

I love the differences between the show and the comic books! I am hoping though that the show continues down the path it is going. It is really changing the way tv shows are made.

5. My wife loves it and I do enjoy it, I don't watch every episode like she does but it is a good show.

6. Atticus
    Lurking

Atticus Newcomer

Watched from the very beginning. Best apocalyptic tv-series there's ever been, but realistically there wasn't that much competition. The last long standing series of that genre was Planet of the Apes. I'm trying to think of any others (that aren't Walking Dead rip-offs), none are really coming to mind.

7. clovis

clovis Fresh Blood

Z-Nation's pretty good. I like when there's the prospect of a cure!

8. Atticus
    Lurking

Atticus Newcomer

've never been able to get into Z-Nation because of it's similarities but the prospect of a positive outcome definitely gives the characters something to strive for. I guess I like the utter hopelessness that lies before the characters of Walking Dead. I'm sadistic that way. :P

9. What are your thoughts on the spinoff series they keep talking about? Not sure if its Z Nation or something else

10. I watched it right from the beginning and then stopped after Season 3. I've been reading the comic book for a long time and the television show just seemed to drag on and on without getting anything accomplished. My mum and sister-in-law were talking about Season 4 so much though that it got me back into it and I'm glad that it did. Really enjoy it again.

11. AngelMT

AngelMT Newcomer

I love the Walking Dead. I don't have capable so I typically watch episodes back to back on Netflix. I'm currently waiting on the next season to appear on Netflix. :/

12. miami1984

miami1984 Newcomer

I really liked the comics but I just can't get into the TV show. I tried, I really did, but it's too different from what I loved about the comics.

Also they ruined my favorite comic character and made her awful on the show. (Andrea).

13. Hyrule Castle

Hyrule Castle Newcomer

I've only played the Telltale games

14. Annelise

Annelise Newcomer

Love it!

15. pyrogod22

pyrogod22 Newcomer

i was mostly interested in seeing the unquie zombies. No clue why i found it fascinating :p.

16. Brittlez
    Barefooter

Brittlez Resident Game Owner

I watched a season premiere once it was awesome but I don't have tv >> however, when something big happens my facebook feed blows up lol

17. Itazuki

Itazuki Newcomer

I used to watch The walking dead, although i stopped watching it. Dunno why lol. It seemed cool, maybe cuz of my exams and all. Life's harsh :(

18. madiebeau

madiebeau Newcomer Game Owner

My brother and I ask each other if we want to watch "dead people," very often. We haven't caught up to the current season yet. Pretty awesome show. I have to look away every so often.

19. SolarisGuru
    Balanced

SolarisGuru Newcomer Game Owner

My wife and I have watched it since we started dating (she started watching it with me on the second season and promptly used my Netflix to catch up on the first season). We love the show and are really looking forward to the new season, even though we know it's going to be brutal and unforgiving.

20. Seven days until it comes back!

Can you tell I've been watching the days tick by? <.<