Games The Walking Dead Video Game?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Annelise, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Annelise

Annelise Newcomer

I gotta say, I've been playing it back and forth (as in restarting) ever since it came out, I absolutely adore Telltale's games and this one didn't disappoint!

Do you play TWD or any other Telltale games? If so what are your favourite things about them?

2. Jerichi

Jerichi Newcomer

Not a huge Walking Dead or Zombie fan, but I do rather like Telltale! I've wanted to play the Wolf Among us, though I haven't gotten to it yet.

Also Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People is pretty great lol

3. Annelise

Annelise Newcomer

Wolf Among Us is amazing, only whenever I tried to talk to my friends about it they'd be like "No, you mean Wolf of Wall Street" No.. I dont XD

4. Ammut
    Dr Pepper Addict

Ammut DTD's Resident Cat Lady Game Owner

I haven't played it personally, but I've watched a Let's Play of it! It's so good! The same goes for Wolf Among Us.

I have played Tales from the Borderlands, however. I highly recommend it! The main characters, Rhys and Fiona (you play as both), are great foils to each other as well as being great on their own! :D Rhys is my favorite, though. Don't tell Fiona. x:

5. SakuraCh4n

SakuraCh4n Newcomer Game Owner

I played one but I'm not sure we're talking about the same game. What was the name of it? I got bored right at first start but normally that happens to me with video games. Ahahahah! Nonetheless I'm curious to know if we're talking about the same game.

6. europeanlass
    Badass

europeanlass Newcomer Game Owner

I love TWAU, TWD and the new GoT game from Telltale Games <3

7. hoangjonh

hoangjonh Newcomer

Where is video game? Can you share it?

8. LadyLizard

LadyLizard Newcomer

I haven't played it yet, having neither the time nor money, but I hope to be able to try it out soon. It looks like a lot of fun.