1. Looking for a specific type of game, someone to roleplay with, pre-created character roles for your game, staff members, new affiliates, or more? We've got you covered.

1. You must be a full member (10+ posts) of RPGfix to start a thread on this board.
    2. Please do not bump threads. (A cleaner solution for bumping threads is coming!)
    3. Remember to reply to the thread when responding to a wanted ad. Please do not send PMs as the purpose of this board is to keep everything public and accountable. (Besides, we may reward those who respond to classified advertisements...)
    4. When you believe your wanted ad has run its course or has been fulfilled, please change your thread prefix to Closed

Character Wanted The Alchemist and The Assassin

Discussion in 'Wanted Classifieds' started by LunarScorpio, Jun 27, 2020.

1. LunarScorpio
    Sleepy

LunarScorpio Newcomer Game Owner

Hello all!

I'm looking for two people to round out a group roleplay I have on my RPing forum, Dream City RPG. The roleplay is about a group of young people who are connected through ancient unknown magic. The group is being brought together in order to fight and (hopefully) defeat The Shadow and his accomplish, The Assassin. The group needs to find the necklaces that awaken their powers, learn how to utilize said powers, and probably the most difficult thing of all...work together as a team. Now that you have a small taste of what's in store and what the RP is about, here are the characters I'm looking to fill:

The Alchemist: The Alchemist has the ability to use elemental transmutation (think Full Metal Alchemist). Also, has the ability to cause earthquakes, levitate, and reshape Earth components. The Alchemist has the power of super strength as well. Naturally, this person is also very good at science, chemistry especially. The Alchemist can also talk with plant life considering how close he is to the Earth and its components. And finally the Alchemist has the ability to weigh gravity down on people around them, and of course bring it back to normal.

The Assassin: The Assassin had the ability to create and control fire using the power of the mind. They can generate fire from out of nowhere, with just a flick of the wrist or a snap of their fingers. The Assassin also has the ability to create and direct lightning, even without a storm. The Assassin has the ability to morph into different people that they have touched (Think X-men's Mystique). They are also a very seductive person, who has the ability of seducing those around them. It comes in handy when they're trying to get what they wants. If you were wondering who exactly the Assassin assists and whether or not they are good or evil, this person is pure evil and assists the one and only Shadow.

If you're interested, let me know! We have started the RP recently, but we can easily integrate you into it. No word-count, short character sheet and LGBTQI+ friendly!