TV T.V. Shows

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Zack Heights, Sep 2, 2013.

1. tina

tina Guest

The theory of bing bang,two and a half men,Dr.House and vampire diaries that tv show end and I was really sad but however I'm addicted to dr.House .

2. RachD
    Caffeine Fix

RachD Resident Game Owner

I've whittled them down now that I have a YouTube and Twitch addiction.

Let's see...

The Gifted (excited that they renewed since so many of us use Hulu/Netflix for watching shows now on our own terms instead of being counted by watching it on normal TV)
    Still trying on The Runaways. I like it, but it's so different than expected, ya know?
    All of the Marvel Netflix stuff...
    Godless
    I enjoyed Once Upon A Time until they made Emma bad and things just went to hell in a handbasket.
    Lucifer is amazeballs.
    Criminal Minds still has me

I skim Game of Thrones nowadays...

I've been told that I need to watch Supernatural. Got a LOT to binge on that one, huh?

Previous addictions that either broke my heart too much or I just turned away from after a while: ER, NCIS, Grey's Anatomy, Smallville, Arrow, The Walking Dead, CSI - the original (Grissom Gal here), Lie To Me was cancelled before its time imo, Law and Order (you pick the franchise)... can you tell I overload on medical and criminal drama? I could probably get away with so very much at this point...lol...

3. RachD
    Caffeine Fix

I LOVE Big Bang Theory! Forgot to add that. But I'm really behind on it. I need to binge... :-)

4. hypnosis
    Apple Fan

hypnosis Newcomer Game Owner

I'm currently addicted to Shameless, and have been trying to get caught up on all the DC shows by the CW.

5. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

I'm watching all that old stuff my parents used to watch now. Walker, Texas Ranger; MacGyver and a lot of old action movies on the same channel. Other than that, if hubby isn't watching the Cricket, I'll tune into the Food Network Lol. I am though looking forward to seeing Sanctuary being re-aired as I never saw it when it was on before. Ch7 has hinted they might be bringing Stargate SG1 back as well *yay*!

RachD likes this.
  6. RachD
    Caffeine Fix

Yeah, I've been told I need to watch Shameless... I've meandered in and out of the CW DC shows. I can say - with the exception of Wonder Woman (and I still have some nagging about that movie) I much prefer the TV shows to the DC movies.

Mim likes this.
  7. hypnosis
    Apple Fan

hypnosis Newcomer Game Owner

Yes, frankly never been a fan of the movies, I prefer the CW shows. Definitely the Flash.

RachD likes this.
  8. Meow
    Adorable

Meow Newcomer Game Owner

My goodness, there is quite a list for me...Chuck, Big Bang Theory, Dead Like Me, several of the Netflix Original series like Daredevil and Atypical. May not be technically "TV" shows, but I no longer have proper TV and relay on either Netflix for everything or actually buying it. Oh! Riverdale too. Yup...yea, long list that would take a lot of time to honestly go through. xD

RachD and Mim like this.
  9. BlackDahliaRP

BlackDahliaRP Newcomer Game Owner

I HIGHLY recommend Black Mirror -- because I have a problem. >>;

RachD likes this.
  10. RachD
    Caffeine Fix

I've heard it's addictive.

11. Crystalfrost

Crystalfrost Newcomer Game Owner

Black Mirror makes me fear for the future of the human race. Although I do that on a regular basis anyway.

I watch way more tv than I probably should. Lots of cop shows, but I've been trying to catch up on all those superhero shows out right now! Jessica Jones is my favorite (new season is out! excited about that but also sad that Kilgrave won't be in it :/ ). I also love Arrow, the Flash, and Daredevil.

In a completely different genre, I'm addicted to a show called Crazy Ex Girlfriend. It's hilarious and it's on netflix. Look it up people. Really. It's so good.

12. White Diamond

White Diamond Newcomer Game Owner

Medaka Box
    Pucca
    W.I.T.C.H
    Criminal Minds
    Anime series..

13. Orion
    Cowabunga

Orion Newcomer Game Owner

Simply... Hannibal.

14. valucre
    Magical

valucre Resident Game Owner

It may not be the genre of choice for you but if you appreciate well developed characters and well handled story structure, it's difficult to do better than The Wire

15. kipling

kipling Newcomer Game Owner

x-files all the way, 10/10. also, i really liked hemlock grove: it's a spooky werewolf / fantasy horror original on netflix, and i think it's really underrated

16. AsylumJax

AsylumJax Newcomer

Sons of anarchy
    game of thrones
    dexter
    breaking bad
    the walking dead
    prison break
    vikings
    the 100
    rick and morty