TV T.V. Shows

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Zack Heights, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Nathan Hunter
    Badass

Nathan Hunter Resident Game Owner

Cartoons are the way to go! Real actors are flammable and can be injured, the most dangerous thing you can do in a cartoon is stand next to -any- vehicle in GI Joe. And now you know

2. I watch Attack on Titan, Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad are my favorite shows.

3. Atticus
    Lurking

Atticus Newcomer

As far as Television Networks are concerned the only shows I follow are Walking Dead, Hannibal and... well, others like Elementary or Criminal Minds, Vikings, are time-fillers. I do enjoy most the shows that are on HGTV, they're interesting, entertaining and often educational.

4. Oh man there are so many T.V shows to recommend.

Current ones that I've watched.

The 100
    Arrow
    Daredevil
    The Flash
    Game of Thrones
    The Walking Dead
    Agents of Shield
    Sleepy Hollow
    Once Upon A Time

5. remylacroix

remylacroix Newcomer Game Owner

If you haven't checked out Vikings yet, check it out. Also, totally binging on Sons of Anarchy on netflix.

6. ButSheisFierce
    Batty

ButSheisFierce Newcomer Game Owner

Game of thrones, walking dead, any number of shows that I can binge watch on netflix, Sherlock, Luther, Musketeers, Dr Who, MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

7. Hannibal - best show on television.

Halt & Catch Fire, iZombie, Game of Thrones, Outlander, Penny Dreadful, Walking Dead, Justified

8. Star

Star Newcomer

I second the Doctor Who vote. I also recommend Firefly, Torchwood, Dead like Me, and Arrow.

9. pyrogod22

pyrogod22 Newcomer

killjoys , 12 monkeys defiantly recommend.

10. Anactoria
    Batty

Anactoria Newcomer Game Owner

Game of Thrones is really the only show I keep up with, though I recently really enjoyed the BBC Miniseries of Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell. I'm generally more of a movie person.

11. HSJack

HSJack Newcomer

I lke a bit of eveything to be honest. Mainly sci-fi, but I love Doctor Who, Torchwood, Supernatural, Lost, Sanctuary, Warehouse 13, Eureka, Dollhouse, Buffy. I have recently watched The 100, Falling Skies, Humans. I love V (the new and the classic). So yeah a bit of everything really LOL.

12. stickpilgrim

stickpilgrim Newcomer

Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Give it till the middle of season 2 before quitting, it really grows into itself past the episodes Surprise/Innocence.

13. RaWolfe
    Woot

RaWolfe Resident Game Owner

I started with a show a few days ago, sleepy hallow. Brilliant series really

14. Ranuu
    Arthritic

Ranuu Newcomer

Recently got into Bojack Horseman. Whether or not you like the relatively-recent "adult cartoon" phenomenon, I'd highly recommend this show to anyone. It's quite possibly the funniest, most true look at depression in a character. Will Arnett brings a lot of life to the character of Bojack.

15. I don't really watch TV (my laptop is my life, yo), but I adore Gravity Falls so much! It's a kid's cartoon, but it's so in-depth, there's so much to think about, not to mention the character and plot-line is awesome, so definitely give this a look at!

16. pyrogod22

pyrogod22 Newcomer

Face off.

17. SolemnSiren

SolemnSiren Newcomer

Face off is fantastic. Hannibal is one I have been trying to get my date mate to watch, same with American Horror Story.

18. I have been watching Banished which is about the transported convicts in Australia. I heartily recommend it. Also if you've never seen Chasing Shadows, I'd recommend it as well. There are a whole raft of murder mystery type shows I've watched and enjoyed from all over the world including Young Montalbano, The Eagle: A Crime Odyssey, Commissario Brunetti and the list could go on.

19. DJVoxel
    Fine

DJVoxel Newcomer Game Owner

I'm probably the only person here who thinks this, but right now, Peter Capaldi is my favorite dotor in Doctor Who.

I also watch some anime, like Soul Eater, Hetalia, and SAO.

20. No, no I agree with you. Peter Capaldi is a great Doctor Who! I really like what he's brought to the role.