TV T.V. Shows

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Zack Heights, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Grimace

Grimace Newcomer

I'm getting into American Gothic atm though it's an older show from the 90's. It's pretty enjoyable however. :3

2. LadyLilas

LadyLilas Newcomer

"Avatar the Last Airbender" was and continues to be my favorite show of all time. Friends and Arrested Development are my more mature preferences.

3. EOS

EOS Newcomer

LOST. My favorite show ever.

4. Zee

Zee Newcomer

I can understand where you're coming from with Korra, but this last season was amazing. They didn't even air the last couple episodes. They're online only. But oh man. The ending was pretty intense. I think they decided since they're not on air, they might as well pull the stops. Seemed like it crossed over the line from kids show to adult animation a couple times. It was pretty amazing.

5. Zozma
    Unlucky

Zozma Spider Demon Game Owner

I saw it, actually. The ending was very well done. But I seriously dislike all the romance and shipping. If only the entire series was more like the finale...

6. Ruizu

Ruizu Fresh Blood

I'm not a huge fan of television. I usually watch comedies such as panel show humour and Family Guy, American Dad and so on. BUT I have been wanting to see Parks and Recreation because that looks pretty darn funny!

7. i love watching the oc <3

8. THE LOST GIRL

THE LOST GIRL Newcomer

Does anyone watch/watched the US Version of Being Human? I miss it so bad...

Shriker likes this.
  9. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

@THE LOST GIRL Oh, whoa. I didn't realize that they had even made a US version. Somehow that never hit my radar. I have seen the UK version though.

10. theAfanc

theAfanc Newcomer

Revenge is fantastic; if you haven't watched it definitely go for it.

The show I recommend to everyone is Jekyll. It is a 6 episode mini-series on Netflix and it is just SO well done.

11. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

I just started watching The 100 on Netflix. It's got a really interesting Fallout/Lord of the Flies thing going for it that I'm really enjoying. It can get kind of heavy with the teen drama at times, but it makes up for that by being quite macabre.

12. joepark75

joepark75 Fresh Blood

Star Trek is amazing! I love TNG!

13. Divia
    Masquerade

Divia Newcomer

I would recommend The Originals - if you're into Vampires and supernatural kind of stuff. Great cast, great scenery (who doesn't love the French Quarter/New Orleans), and excellent acting! A must see gem on CW tv. :)

14. russianspy24
    Boxed In

russianspy24 Newcomer Game Owner

OUTLANDER. Beautiful timetraveling show with a gorgeous Scottish Man. "Follows the story of Claire Randall, a married combat nurse from 1945 who is mysteriously swept back in time to 1743, where she is immediately thrown into an unknown world where her life is threatened. When she is forced to marry Jamie Fraser, a chivalrous and romantic young Scottish warrior, a passionate relationship is ignited that tears Claire's heart between two vastly different men in two irreconcilable lives."

15. Shaman110

Shaman110 Newcomer

Braking Bad is by far my favorite series ever, I really never liked it until season 4 came out, I just had to watch from there on, actually went back and watched the first 3 seasons simply because I was too obsessed to wait for season 5 lol.

16. Enzeru

Enzeru Newcomer

The only TV show I watch anymore is Once Upon a Time. I'll sometimes watch flea-market flip if it isn't one I've seen before. I'm more of an anime fan, to be honest.

17. turtle

turtle Newcomer

Orange is the New Black and Weeds are what I've been watching recently. Both pretty good.

18. Amayah

Amayah Newcomer

I have lately caught on to Hannibal. I love the makeup and design aspect. I love Boardwalk Empire, GoT, SOA, The Wire was good too. Luther was too short in my opinion. :( Dang BBC. Currently watching Peaky Blinders and heard good things.

19. hayomayo

hayomayo Newcomer

i don't usually watch much tv, but i'd have to say the 100 or any anime.

20. Csstaff

Csstaff Newcomer

Well I just watched American Horror Story this season, but I loved it..I missed the dang last five minutes of the final episode though!! I love Game of Thrones!! and I was a True Blood lover but thats gone :( I'm more of a movie person but a few shows are coming to Netflix that I might start watching.