Movies Star Wars! (No spoilers please!)

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Kiwixpop, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Kiwixpop
    Batty

Kiwixpop Sith Lord Game Owner

hey all! I wanted to get your opinion on the new Star Wars movie! I've seen it on opening day, I loved it and thought it was very well done. Much better than the last three and right up here in quality with the oringial movies.

Thoughts? If you are going to post spoilers please put them in a spoiler tag so others who haven't had the chance to see he movie won't read the spoilers by accident. Thanks!

2. SolarisGuru
    Balanced

SolarisGuru Newcomer Game Owner

I thought it was great. I don't know why people have to complain about it so much. I enjoyed it tremendously and I'm glad the story is going further.

3. Artemis

Artemis Newcomer

I wish I could see it in theater but I'll not have the money by time it leaves T.T So sad.

4. Me either, Artemis! It's killing me that I won't get to go see it in theaters. >.<

5. refelian
    Balanced

refelian Batman

I thought it was incredible from a story and cinematography point of view. It had echoes of the past (which is a nice circle of life/force metaphor) but a lot of new content too. Visually stunning, the John Williams soundtrack filled me with glee - and i was surprised at how good the newcomers were. All in all a fantastic film! My favorite moment - the last scene.

6. Bamf

Bamf Resident Game Owner