1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Trek Karaoke

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by ohsith, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Okay,

So I was at my favourite comic book store talking to some fellow nerds today about our usual stuff (aside from comics of course) and someone asked an interesting question with regard to Star Trek in its various forms. (Of course, I suppose this would also apply to any fandom really, but let's not get ahead of ourselves).

If the various crews of Star Trek, from The Original Series right through to Discovery, got together and held a karaoke night. What songs do you think each character would sing?

I instantly responded with Spock singing The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins, backing it up with his Vulcan Lute because Leonard Nimoy!

Thoughts?