Site Discussions and Hubs!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shriker, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Now whenever new sites are accepted into the directory, a discussion thread is automatically created. Please use these threads to talk about the sites, and ask any questions that you may have regarding the game. If you're a site owner, it's an excellent place to post news and other promotional material as it relates to your game. Discussions have also been created for all "defunct" sites, so if you were a member of a since-closed site, feel free to use the site discussion threads to reconnect with old players and talk about the good ol' days.

All sites listed at RPGfix now have a special page called "Site Hub." These are pages that may only be accessed by that site's submitter. You can access this page from the menu where you normally edit your site listing from. Your Hub contains a vote link for our topsites, as well as various other tools for measuring traffic that is coming to your site (like awesome social media counts and page rank!). Feel free to suggest other tools that you believe would be useful.

Note: For site owners who use a free service to host their site (eg. InvisionFree), a few of your metrics, such as PageRank, Alexa traffic, and number of search results from SEMrush, may be off and/or incorrect.

Invisie, Daenelia and wickedleaf like this.
  2. I like that. Great additions!

3. Kitsufox
    Caffeine Fix

Kitsufox Resident Game Owner

I particularly like the discussion thread! I will start to make regular updates to that between the big updates to the main site information! Very cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.