Show Off Your Coding!

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Verridith, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Verridith
    Haunting

Verridith QUEEN of GOLD !! Game Owner

Have you made something you're particularly proud of? A forum skin, or a post template? A character page, a wiki, miniprofile? Show them all off here! :D

I myself specialize in website coding and character pages; I'm completely self taught and love to try new things. Here's one of my favorites to date, though it's a little bit old! <3
    [​IMG]

It's the character page of a fantasy horse character of mine - Drana, the 'equus', a subtype of unicorns allowing for horse OCs - that was... honestly mostly experimental header codes that I found I really liked, haha! All of her art is custom, done by a variety of artists in several different mediums! I did all of the coding over a couple of nights, and her info some time during the refining stage. All in all, actual coding probably took me a couple hours tops. <3

2. SinfilledJay

SinfilledJay Newcomer

I code for fun, but I don't have any pictures of anything RN XD

3. odd
    Moonlighting

odd Resident Patron Game Owner

My most proud thing is how many character stats we have auto-filled. So straight up STATS, where characters have posted, their achievements, locations, etc etc. It makes my life as an admin so nice <3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]