1. Looking for a specific type of game, someone to roleplay with, pre-created character roles for your game, staff members, new affiliates, or more? We've got you covered.

1. You must be a full member (10+ posts) of RPGfix to start a thread on this board.
    2. Please do not bump threads. (A cleaner solution for bumping threads is coming!)
    3. Remember to reply to the thread when responding to a wanted ad. Please do not send PMs as the purpose of this board is to keep everything public and accountable. (Besides, we may reward those who respond to classified advertisements...)
    4. When you believe your wanted ad has run its course or has been fulfilled, please change your thread prefix to Closed

Roleplay Chum Wanted Searching for medieval fantasy buddies

Discussion in 'Wanted Classifieds' started by Rowena Ravenclaw, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Rowena Ravenclaw
    Sleepy

Rowena Ravenclaw Resident Game Owner

About Me

Alias: Pathos/Rowena/Nyx

Personality:
    I'm a pretty easy-going person who doesn't take life too seriously if I can avoid it. I have my good days and my bad days like most people (though my bad days can be very bad sometimes), but I am always around to chat and for people to vent to. I'm a firm believer in treating people as you'd like to be treated, and do my best to respect people's choices but I also don't believe in sugar coating things. If you ask for my opinion, I'll give it to you honestly.

About Me:
    I am currently into a lot of medieval fantasy in terms of roleplaying, which has been my obsession since I started rewriting my novel. I'm a rather creative type, responsible for the design and aesthetics, the lore, and the wiki on sites that I run. I'm born and raised in Australia, and moved to Canada in 2013 where I am currently living with my snakes (Acheron, Meliae, and Rhea) and my cats (Luke and Leia). In case you didn't guess from the names, I'm a bit of a nerd: I love anything mythology and Harry Potter more than anything (though Star Trek and Star Wars are on my list now). I enjoys reading, writing, puzzles, tabletop rpgs, cooking, and history. Oh and I'm in the CST/GMT-6 timezone.

Do you like to use messengers to chat? Discord primarily
    How long have you been roleplaying? 15ish years

About Roleplaying
    How often do you generally post? Varies. Usually 3-4 times a week or more.
    How much do you generally post? 600+ words/post
    Do you like to write in first person or third person? Third only.

Who are your favorite playbys (PBs)? Don't have any.
    What playbys (PBs) do you hate? Don't have any.

What rating are you comfortable with? 3/3/3
    How do you feel about writing out graphic scenes such as violence, drug use, and sex? Don't care either way.

Final Statement

How do you want to be contacted?
    You can reach me on discord at NyxDarklore#0871 just let me know who you are.

Anything else?
    If you're just looking for friends or to chat, then please don't hesitate to hit me up. I'm always happy to work on building my RP network.

I'm primarily looking for people who'd be willing to play out some awesome plots on a medieval fantasy site I'm already established on. I am not looking to join other sites at this time, as I cannot commit the time to a second site.

I do not do 1x1 or IM roleplaying.