Under Consideration Search functions for sites

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Zack Heights, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, idk if this has already been mentioned somehow, but I was thinking since putting up a site myself on other possible search functions. Like maybe a search function called "new sites" that organizes the sites based on when they were posted or for those that use the rpg rating system maybe an advanced search function called "Site Ratings" that allows people to choose the levels they would prefer for each category (language, sex and violence) and it would compile a list of sites that match (Could be useful in the future if the list of sites get larger and also may give people more of a reason to use the rating system).

Im sure there are other search functions that im missing but I think adding some variety to them would prove beneficial especially in the long term as the list grows.

Daenelia and Shriker like this.
  2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Great ideas! :) Currently I'm working on adding the sites to the default forum search (the search bar on the top right of every page). Once that's done, I'll totally be looking into more searching and filtering options.

Daenelia likes this.
  3. Yes to more filtering and search options! Great idea!