Resolved Screencap Update

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Mightymarshal, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mightymarshal

Mightymarshal Fresh Blood

First off, hey! Great service you guys have here. I love that you use a screencap rather than a submitted site graphic, or affiliate button. I was thinking maybe adding a feature so the admin of the site, the Founder on here, could update their screen cap? It might help for skin changes, or stuff like that. I know I've updated my skin a few times, just small stuff, and think it'd be cool for the screencap to reflect the edits. IDK how much work that would be for you guys though, or how hard it would be to moderate.

2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

It's certainly possible. Right now only RPGfix's admins can update the screenshots, mostly because the load hasn't been tested all that thoroughly on the site yet. It's going to require quite a bit of testing still.

3. Mightymarshal

Mightymarshal Fresh Blood

COOL :D

PS: I think the service you guys are offering is incredible, and I love how professional the site is compared to a lot of directory sites. It's easy to navigate, you don't have to deal with threads and old users and all of that. Keep up the good work.

4. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Glad you like it. :) I hope to make it all a lot better in the future. It still has quite a long ways to go. I'm always, always, always, open to suggestions.