RPGfix Wishlist

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Shriker, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

What sorts of things would you like to see added to RPGfix? More game listing options? More resources? Specially tailored add-ons for popular pieces of forum software? I want to know what you'd like to see - however big or small your ideas. :D

:heart-s:

2. remylacroix

remylacroix Newcomer Game Owner

I noticed the RPG discussion link isn't working.

3. Shriker
    Magical

It works! I think your account hadn't made it through it's permission promotion yet. :)

4. europeanlass
    Badass

europeanlass Newcomer Game Owner

More cookies!

5. Shriker
    Magical

Your wish is my command! We shall never go hungry!

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

6. Jakolope

Jakolope Newcomer Game Owner

It seems to link right away for new users who have just created an account as one of the three forums it encourages us to post to (I was confused about the same thing for that reason!)

7. Cait
    Angry

Cait Resident Game Owner

A Site Request forum would kind of be nice (at least I haven't seen one here) where you can write about what you're looking for in a site and people can return their own sites.

Star Army likes this.
  8. MNHorus
    Cheeky

MNHorus Resident

I would like to see some Xenforo addons specifically tailored towards Roleplaying that would be nice.

9. Marin
    Pensive

Marin Newcomer Game Owner

This is a great idea.

Also, I think it would be nice if you could like--have a sub-fandom for your RP. So like, if your RP is based around one fandom but welcomes crossovers--but the on-site content is mostly of that one fandom, you can list it as both the panfandom and that specific fandom's tag. I feel like that might refine search results a bit?

10. starfire
    Asleep

starfire Newcomer Game Owner

I don't see the ability to add a signature (though many users, apparently, have the ability?). I think some guidance on what is/isn't available to certain members until the 10-post limit is hit would be helpful. (For instance, I'm assuming I can't set a signature because of the 10-post limit, but it could very well be user error on my end!) How do you get a permission promotion? (Is that automatic after 10 posts?)

11. starfire
    Asleep

starfire Newcomer Game Owner

I also agree with a request section. I've seen that on some other RPG listings/directories and I've often browsed other peoples' want ads. :)

12. Shriker
    Magical

A link in your signature would be considered advertising. You require 10 posts to advertise and submit your site to the directory.

Promotions are automatic after your first post has made it through the moderation queue for spam.

Wanted ad section exists. https://www.rpgfix.com/forums/classifieds/

13. tina1988

tina1988 Fresh Blood

Thread or category about how to stop copyright and stealing your own things from forum like ideas ,pics ..etc

14. yoloiam

yoloiam Newcomer

It'd be so cool to find an original and developed RPG site, with it's own lore and magics, and just with a really nice community!

15. Elysium Soleil
    Artistic

Elysium Soleil Newcomer Game Owner

Message me! I have a site that provides this!

16. Having an option for collaborating admins could be helpful - or a process to transfer ownership. I've recently taken over the site I'm head of, and I am struggling to get ownership permissions for my game/site.

17. sef
    Yeehaw

sef Newcomer

i'd love to see more comic related sites!