Suggestion RPG Award Nomination Categories

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Shriker, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

I'm going to be adding a nominations and awards system for sites on RPGfix in the coming months. Registered members at RPGfix will be able to nominate their favourite games, and then vote on the nominees. I'm hoping to make this an annual thing.

What I'd like are some suggestions regarding nomination categories. :) If you have any that you'd like to see, please let me know.
    • Best Community
    • Best Fandom Derived Game
    • Best Original Setting Game
    • Most New Player Friendly
    • Most Missed (awarded posthumously to a defunct game)
    • Game of the Year

Kitsufox likes this.
  2. Best non-forum rp
    Best PBeM rp
    Most Promising (for games started this year)
    Best Layout
    Most Eventful (for rp sites that organise a lot of events, seasonal, plotwise, whatever)
    Best Solo Admin (It is hard doing adminning on your own!)
    Best Comeback (sites raised from the dead)

I think you can put together some worthwile awards from this :)

Kitsufox and Shriker like this.
  3. Kitsufox
    Caffeine Fix

Kitsufox Resident Game Owner

This one isn't exactly something that you would vote on... and It would require putting in a Founding Date (at least a year), but maybe awards based age of the game (just a recognition type thing, rather than a proper "award").

Also: If we have a "Most Promising" game... Maybe an "Exciting Oldtimer" for best game that's been around for over a certain amount of time...

Perhaps "Best individual Plot" (akin to Daenelia's Most Eventful, but featuring a single plot).

Also... Maybe... "Accomplishments in Software Application" for creative uses of software, invention of quality custom extensions/plugins for existing software, or creative implementations of "non-standard" software for running a website.

Shriker and Daenelia like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.