New Site Submissions are Open!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shriker, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

After many upgrades, we are once again accepting new RPG sites into our directory! Feel free to stop by and add your site today. I can't wait to see all of the new (and old) games that have been missing out on our little niche directory.

If you encounter any issues with the site submission process, please create a new thread in the Bug Report board.

I'd once again like to thank everyone for their patience. :)

Please also continue to vote for your favourite sites. I'm still finalizing the vote score algorithms, so all of your vote data is going to be put to good use. Depending on demand, votes and topsites may be reset either monthly, or quarterly.

Zack Heights and Daenelia like this.
  2. Kitsufox
    Caffeine Fix

Kitsufox Resident Game Owner

I love that they'll get reset. Gives a new site a fair shot at being up in the ratings!

Daenelia likes this.
  3. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Yep! I think it'll be easier for me to do a monthly reset, perhaps highlight the "winner" of the month, and maybe have them exempt from winning the following month. Still trying to work out all of the mechanics, but it's pretty fun to mess around with now that I have data coming in.

4. Reset is awesome, monthly is good, definitely not too short. Bi-monthly is also good, depends on how quickly sites get votes.

Totally happy with sites that have 'won' to be excempt from 'winning' next award (or 3). I trust you to be fair, no doubt :)

AmberE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.