Resolved Mistaken Category

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Helixagon, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helixagon

Helixagon Resident Game Owner

When I listed my site the Omniverse I somehow managed to put it in the animals/furry category. I don't know how. I considered just changing the name to the Omnifurse, but the members weren't happy with that idea, so would it be possible to get it changed? I'm not sure what existing category crossover/multiverse best fits into, probably Superhero.

As a random aside, I noticed Chubbs DBZ RPG in your directory. I'm not an admin, but a previous member, and just a heads up that the site is essentially dead now. You can't even log into the boards anymore. :(

And since I'm here: am I allowed to advertise my site in my signature? Ie our banner (http://omniverse-rpg.com/images/omni_nebula_banner_small.gif) and the short synopsis.

2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

I'll fix that. :) Superhero would likely fit best, or potentially Fantasy. Kind of difficult to place you since you are quite literally cross-genre.

There hasn't been an inactive game sweep in a while, so I'll get that one marked as defunct. Eventually players are going to be able to flag games as inactive if they happen to come across them.

Yes, totally fine. Although signatures should not be any taller than 200px in height here (including text).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.