1. Looking for a specific type of game, someone to roleplay with, pre-created character roles for your game, staff members, new affiliates, or more? We've got you covered.

1. You must be a full member (10+ posts) of RPGfix to start a thread on this board.
    2. Please do not bump threads. (A cleaner solution for bumping threads is coming!)
    3. Remember to reply to the thread when responding to a wanted ad. Please do not send PMs as the purpose of this board is to keep everything public and accountable. (Besides, we may reward those who respond to classified advertisements...)
    4. When you believe your wanted ad has run its course or has been fulfilled, please change your thread prefix to Closed

Roleplay Plot Wanted Medieval Gang / Organized Crime

Discussion in 'Wanted Classifieds' started by Tartle, May 27, 2020.

1. Tartle
    Batty

Tartle Resident Game Owner

So I have this character on Dragon Lore that I would REALLY love to be surrounded with so much dark, fun, exciting, surprising plots! I created him coming off of a two week Peaky Blinders binge. So I set out to create a 'gang' of sorts but medieval fantasy style.

Description:
    A notorious group in Gormlaith that formed in the lower end of Oceane City and stretches to the port. A rough and tumble group who handles protective services to the parts of the city under their control as well as the same services to trade ships that come in. In exchange for protection of merchandise, the ships transport goods for Malle.

The items that Malle produces and transports are drugs and liquor.

Where it began:
    The start of Malle took hold of Gormlaith like a slow pulsing bleed, its reach slowly oozing and spreading. Its’ exact origin begins in the slums of Oceane City roughly ten years ago in the overcrowded tenement buildings. Small groups formed by young adolescents that scuffled over turf wars and harassed the community quickly seemed to vanquish overnight when a planned war had been used to stage a trap to run out, rough up, or kill known members of these groups.

From this a singular individual who had formed a group of his own to take care of the mess, arose - Ryval Lamari, a mystery man who’d arrived the weeks before to take shelter in one of the tenement buildings. He’d had nothing to his name and following the initial clean-out, he found himself in a position of authority.

“Auditions” or “sign ups” were held to create his own following. After he’d exterminated the area of a few groups that had been plaguing the slums, people came readily. Not all were taken in but many, over time, offered loyalty. In exchange, he and his group were to protect them or run off other groups of malice. It was during this time that they started calling themselves “The Malles”. The group as a whole adopted the name, Malle.

Their reach of control began to spread in calculated spurts, taking chances and making moves to strengthen Malle. It took a year for them to spread to the coastal lines of Oceane city, taking over a large tavern at port that is now named Exentes. From there they made plans to sink their teeth into the trade industry.

Over time they profited from their hard work and they shifted into a much more sophisticated group. They took on a larger role in the city and became known for their quiet promise of danger. Though they no longer have to use as much brute force and violence, they don’t shy from getting their hands dirtied or even bloodied.

My character's profile: http://dltesting.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=505