Loyalty Perks!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shriker, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

I've had a few people message me and ask what is up with "Loyalty Tokens" :loyalty: on RPGfix. For approximately the past 3 months, for every day that you've visited RPGfix, you have gained a token. Surprise! ;) It's actually been a super cool way to see who has been visiting the site, and I thought it was far overdue that I start giving you dedicated people some rewards for sticking with us.

With these tokens you are now able to purchase things from the Loyalty Perks shop. At the moment you can only buy a three month Patron account with your tokens, but I'm hoping to expand on these offerings over time. If there are things that you'd like to see in the shop (physical or digital), I am completely open to suggestions.

2. Nathan Hunter
    Badass

Nathan Hunter Resident Game Owner

It may be a bit of work but offering upgraded icons and banners for one's game listings might be a motivation for users :)

3. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

@Nathan Hunter I certainly could offer something like that. :) Only thing is that I don't quite know what "upgraded" would look like.

4. Nathan Hunter
    Badass

Nathan Hunter Resident Game Owner

Maybe 'upgrade' isn't the word per se. But something like "Custom Listing Icon/Banner" would be very attractive to those who aren't the strongest of Gimp wizards :D

5. SithLordOfSnark

SithLordOfSnark Resident Game Owner

Sounds awesome. :)

6. NathOK

NathOK Fresh Blood

Sweet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.