Looking for RPG fix bannerse

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Archivist, Aug 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archivist
    Balanced

Archivist Resident Game Owner

So, I found the page with the site's buttons, what I'd really like is a banner - toughly 450 x 60. Do you guys have them or should / could I make my own? If I'm allowed to make my own, may I use the name / logo that appears in the upper left corner of the site pages?

- on my site banners are used for the 'featured affiliate' area. These tend to be changed every 6 months or so- so having the larger image is helpful. If a site doesn't have one, I usually make one.

2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

We do not have any larger banners. We mostly wanted to keep the site link as small as possible. :)

You're more than welcome to create your own banner. All I ask is that you share it here so that others may use it as well. Additionally, if you're looking for a larger version of the Skee cat that is used on the site, you can grab him out of our wallpaper: https://www.rpgfix.com/resources/skee-the-cat-wallpaper.8/

3. Archivist
    Balanced

Awe, that'll give Sarpie (mascot of the RPG organization) a play pal, he's a little dragon that pops up here and there on our web pages. He's been kind of lonely since the monkey left.

[​IMG]

Mim likes this.
  4. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

If you need anything in the way of banners, graphics etc, I do a LOT of them.

Also admiring dragon sitting on the Stargate :)

5. Archivist
    Balanced

We love Sarpie. He actually made an appearance in the dragon rider story line- and got dissed. So, I made him our mascot to make it up to him.

Mim likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.