Looking for my First Prime~Stargate SG1

Discussion in 'Role-Play Discussion' started by Mim, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

Hi everyone,

I'm searching for someone new who can fill a specific role for me. To be honest you really don't have to have a deep knowledge of Stargate lore, though it would be handy to know a little. Failing that I am pretty good at filling in the blank spaces.

The character:

General overview

First Prime is the title of a Goa'uld's foremost warrior. The amount of power a first prime can have can vary greatly: some First Primes merely act on the orders of their System Lord, whereas some take a much more nuanced and active role in the affairs of their master. This can be highlighted in particular by Teal'c during his time as First Prime of Apophis, and Oshu, the First Prime to Yu, who effectively ran Yu's Dominion once he became incapable of ruling. First Primes are for most of the time Jaffa - though sometimes a human can also ascend to this position - who are in command of their master's army and charged with carrying out their most important tasks. While regular Jaffa usually have a tattoo of their master's symbol in black ink on their forehead, the first primes have wounds cut in lines on this tattoo. Molten gold is then poured into the cuts and this gives the First Primes a golden symbol. The only known exception was Ra's First Prime, who instead had a tattoo of Ra's symbol on his right shoulder.

Now my particular Goa'uld is not like many found. She is quite newly minted and to help things along and make it more interesting, I'll post her full bio here for you.

[​IMG]

Played by: RR

Full Name : Allienna

Birthday/Age:
    Host 22/ Symbiote 22

Nationality/Race: Human/Goa’uld

Rank, Title or Position: Aspiring System Lord~Failure

ATA Gene: None

Strength:.2x human

Height: 5’8”

Build: average

Related Skills: Quantum Physics, Advanced Martial Arts, Melee and energy base Weapons Handling, Advanced Fighter Piloting, human languages

Unrelated Skills: Singing, dancing, reading (especially Earth human history)

Credentials:

[DETAILED STATS]

Appearance: Allienna has white blonde hair, a legacy from her biological mother and father. Intense blue eyes and alabaster skin favoured by her mother’s Jaffa. Her build is neither slim, nor exactly athletic, simply pleasant to the eye. Essentially a slimmer version of her mother.

Personality: Aggressive, abrupt, egotistic and narcissistic. Typical of most female Goa’uld. She has an acid tongue and cruel demeanour.

Hobbies: Conquest.

Interests: Musics, dance, reading, survival

Field Experience:

SGC History:
    In early August of 2011 not long after her coup, Allienna was principle and primary in assembling a multi-race fleet of allies drawn from even among traditional enemies to thwart and defeat a new enemy that threatened the galaxy. She for her own part led a small contingent to the source planet in the Milky Way and with the valiant assistance from the Tauri ship Hermes, she was able to defeat the enemy on an unknown isolated planet.

Personal History
    : Allienna is the daughter of Morrigan in both senses. The Symbiote and the host are both of her making. The child was born into a life of luxury and elegance, she wanted for nothing. Doted on and preened for rule, from a young age the host was educated in everything she was required to know as a potential Goa’uld queen, not withstanding the horrors that went with it. Her father, possibly one of Morrigan’s Jaffa, and most possibly he was put to death soon after Allienna’s birth; its simply something that was done, no one asked and the subject never brought up for the child to ever be curious.

Her education was further enhanced when the Tauri world of Earth was revealed to the System Lord’s by Apophis. Morrigan recognised the opportunity as one that would be of great importance to her in the future and with that in mind, she made many trips there without the knowledge of the other Goa’uld, taking the young Princess with her. By the time Allienna was blended with her Symbiote of the same name at fifteen, her mother created a ‘family’ for her in England, leaving the young teen there to be educated in the ways of the Tauri. Yet during this time, her mother made repeated visits to her daughter, to keep her appraised of the events in the galaxy concerning her Goa’uld brethren.

She completed high school at an exclusive private school in London, then onto Cambridge university to complete her education and degree in Physics. All of which she excelled and all of which often brought her skills and knowledge into further scrutiny by both her peers and teachers. Allienna though kept apart, making few if any friendships and all the while reminding herself that these ‘primitives’ were simply fodder to be used at some point.

On returning to her mother’s world, it had been a lapse of eighteen months or so since she had seen her. Much had changed. Morrigan had virtually become a vassal of Ba’al, losing all her acquisitions to him, more or less now being an under lord to the old rogue. Allienna saw this as an opportunity to strike, as all Goa’uld, even the scion of another have their own agenda and in reality hold no allegiance to any but themselves. The girl had been plotting and scheming almost since the day host and synbiote were joined.

Yet, she moved too soon, barely able to find enough loyal to her and most likely one of her mother’s own had been spying on her as well, she was beaten, shot at and generally on the run after trying to stage the coup against her mother, Allienna only managed to escape the woman's wrath because of her loyal Jaffa. Too few really to try and usurp the power from an old player like Morrigan; herself beaten not long ago by Ba'al and forced to serve him. Yet even in that Morrigan retained a following of several thousands of Jaffa and retainers, and a modicum of her power. She was having none of an upstart daughter trying to muscle in.

Weapons

Zat'nik'tel

Kara kesh

Healing device

Tauri light weapons.

Personal Shield

Tattoo of Allienna's Jaffa

[​IMG]

The role I need is for a female warrior Amazonian type. If you think this is you, please let me know via PM or here

Thank you. :)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  2. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

Gah! I need to edit this! Why can't I edit it?