1. Looking for a specific type of game, someone to roleplay with, pre-created character roles for your game, staff members, new affiliates, or more? We've got you covered.

1. You must be a full member (10+ posts) of RPGfix to start a thread on this board.
    2. Please do not bump threads. (A cleaner solution for bumping threads is coming!)
    3. Remember to reply to the thread when responding to a wanted ad. Please do not send PMs as the purpose of this board is to keep everything public and accountable. (Besides, we may reward those who respond to classified advertisements...)
    4. When you believe your wanted ad has run its course or has been fulfilled, please change your thread prefix to Closed

Roleplay Chum Wanted Long term roleplay partner wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted Classifieds' started by BritAlyQN, Dec 9, 2018.

1. BritAlyQN

BritAlyQN Newcomer

I am looking for a long term partner, who is comfortable with adult themes,original characters/plots and communicating via KIK or discord. I prefer having a partner who is comfortable talking about non roleplay things as well, as I enjoy talking in general.

I am a female, and I've been role-playing for 10+ years. I started in forums at 14, went to chat rooms on and off(Marvel,fandoms,star wars), and I was previously doing roleplay on DA, before my style evolved more into multi paragraphs. I use original characters.I respond at least TWICE in a 24 hour period, but ideally the more responses I can get in one session are best. I created my own race of fae/human hybrids, and prefer to use semi to full immortal characters, for myself,in a modern world(Each strength has an equal weakness aka no godmoding. ). I use roleplay to relax and develop my characters.

I expect my partner to be able AND willing to write detailed paragraphs with 4 or more sentences. As well as respond 2 or more times DAILY. If an emergency comes up, I am flexible but I'm looking for a committed partner first and foremost. (Basically I'm asking don't ghost me or not respond for days and have no excuse. If you can't respond because of an emergency that's one thing, but if you got busy and forgot and repeat that pattern, that's an issue. ) Original characters are preferred. Adult themes will happen, but it has to make sense for the plot line. I like role-playing 18+ things that happen in bedrooms. (I wasn't sure how to word it so I wouldn't violate the rules. ) You would be expected to help create a plot we both benefit from. Please read the lists below for more details.

DO'S
    Yaoi/Yuri/Straight (I'm looking for Yuri at the moment)
    18+ (I have mostly dominant characters. )
    Fantasy/action /modern world plots
    Kinks(More details in private message)
    Mythical humanoid creatures(faeries,vampyres,werewolves,demons,witches,mermaids,etc)
    Pregnancy/ family themes
    Basic grammar/spelling

DON'TS
    Furries
    Post apocalyptic /fandom/war plots (Some fighting is okay, but not when it's an all out battle and nothing else)
    Rape/incest
    Bodily fluids kinks(Except blood)
    Tickle kink
    Script style

If your interested in finding out more, please send me a message.